Tennessee football sells out season tickets for 2023

Second hand market is going to be flush with available seats.

Big games are gonna be more expensive than ever.

I like my BIG screen TV for football and no crowds.

Go Vols!
299678_always-with-the-negative-waves-moriarty-always-with-the-negative-waves.jpg

Personally, I don’t see the pull this year for 7 games. Georgia, Texas A&M, and USCjr are the only big games. All the others will be cheap on secondary market. 2024 will be a good time to have season tickets imo.
Speaking of 2024, What's the drop dead date on the SEC announcing the schedule? Has the Destin meeting happened? I agree, we most likely will have 9 SEC games in 2024. What's taking so long to get that written in stone?

UT.gif

https://www.wate.com/sports/orange-and-white-nation/tennessee-football/2023-season-tickets-sold-out/

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – With football time in Tennessee just 100 days away, those hoping to secure season tickets at Neyland Stadium will now have to join a waitlist.

University of Tennessee Athletics announced Thursday that all 70,500 allotted season tickets for the 2023 football season have sold out, marking the second time in the past 22 seasons that the entire season ticket inventory has been sold. The last time was ahead of the 2016 season.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Don’t sleep on UTSA, they are ranked unlike Texas a and m and usc jr
Not much, they're not.
  • Sports Illustrated says UTSA is unranked.
  • ESPN says UTSA is #22.
  • Athlon says UTSA is unranked.
  • CFN says UTSA isn't even in the top 50 (CFN is one of the services that ranks all 135 teams in FBS).
  • CBS says UTSA is unranked.
  • The Athletic says UTSA is unranked.
I honestly don't get the concern on these boards about UTSA. Trendy guess for an upset? Looking for something, anything, to worry about? Just don't get it.

They're a G5 school. Sure, one of the better G5 schools at the moment, but still just G5. And they're going to be beaten the way a G5 school should, come the 23rd of September.

Go Vols!

sources:
https://www.si.com/fannation/colleg...ootball-rankings-espn-top-25-poll-2023-season
College football's Way-Too-Early Top 25 for 2023
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-footballs-way-too-early-top-25-rankings-for-2023
https://collegefootballnews.com/ran...otball-rankings-1-to-133-offseason-first-look
College football rankings: Georgia, Michigan, Ohio State lead post-spring top 25 ahead of 2023 season
Mandel's post-spring Too Early Top 25

Reactions: 901 Orange
I wonder HOW you would buy off the street now? You need a Ticketmaster account and then trust the seller.
It's not that big of a deal. Download the ticketmaster app and when the tickets are transferred to your account when you buy them. I've never been scammed with e-tix.

Reactions: 08Vol
Personally, I don’t see the pull this year for 7 games. Georgia, Texas A&M, and USCjr are the only big games. All the others will be cheap on secondary market. 2024 will be a good time to have season tickets imo.

From an economist view those are valid points. However, from a fan experience viewpoint, having the same seats each game, getting to know your neighbors AND having a successful season add up to making the purchase because its a good value.

Second hand market is going to be flush with available seats.

Big games are gonna be more expensive than ever.

I like my BIG screen TV for football and no crowds.

Go Vols!
Agree with you. I love watching football on my 77” OLED, however decided to get season tickets again last year for the first time in awhile. Being in that environment for the Bama win and watching the celebration later is not something you can get in front of a TV

so 70K season tickets + 16K held for students = 86K of 101,915 = 15,915 open for everyone else including the visitors section's. Nice to see us sell the house out for a change.
part of that 15,000 or so are visitor seats. I think 10% of capacity or so is to visitors of SEC schools

VN Store

Back