Tennessee football sells out season tickets for 2023

Correct, that leaves nothing after that. I've always wondered, do we have 102,000 actual seats? Or is this total capacity including suites, press box, sideline?
Years ago Fulmer stated there were only about 97,000 actual seats in Neyland and that was before the recent renovations so the current number is certainly lower.

Visiting teams get about 8000 seats I beleive. You also have to take out all the non-revenue seats such as a few hundred seats for the band and then there are the seats the university itself gets (president, chancellor, etc.), player parents tickets, recruits plus hosts, coaches tickets, etc. Not sure if this is still occurring, but UTAD used to give tickets to members of the state legislature also.

Years ago Fulmer stated there were only about 97,000 actual seats in Neyland and that was before the recent renovations so the current number is certainly lower.

Visiting teams get about 8000 seats I beleive. You also have to take out all the non-revenue seats such as a few hundred seats for the band and then there are the seats the university itself gets (president, chancellor, etc.), player parents tickets, recruits plus hosts, coaches tickets, etc. Not sure if this is still occurring, but UTAD used to give tickets to members of the state legislature also.
they still do

Reactions: onevol74
In 2002 they made public plans to move away from the practice of giving complimentary football tickets to legislators. That was started in 1962 I think and don't know what happened since the initial discussion.

In 2002 they made public plans to move away from the practice of giving complimentary football tickets to legislators. That was started in 1962 I think and don't know what happened since the initial discussion.

They still get them, but now have to pay as opposed to freebies.

Reactions: CPA
Some of you were. But if I had a dollar for every blue hair sitting down I might be able to afford a Georgia ticket
As a season ticket holder all i can say is had you gotten second job at the end of last season, you could probably have earned enough for a $300 season ticket and had all the opportunity to make the noise in 2023 you claim no one else will.

As a season ticket holder all i can say is had you gotten second job at the end of last season, you could probably have earned enough for a $300 season ticket and had all the opportunity to make the noise in 2023 you claim no one else will.
300$??? Where? Row 157? Lol

Are you drunk? 300$? My Bama tickets cost that in the South Upperdeck

Lower level season tickets start at $600 and upper level season tickets start at $300.
That seems way too low isn’t a donation also necessary? Anyway it’s not the price but the cross country trip that keeps me from getting them. My concern is that UT is slowly pricing out a lot of its less well off fans. Sort of in the same way they seem to prioritize out of state kids when it comes to admission.

That seems way too low isn’t a donation also necessary? Anyway it’s not the price but the cross country trip that keeps me from getting them. My concern is that UT is slowly pricing out a lot of its less well off fans. Sort of in the same way they seem to prioritize out of state kids when it comes to admission.
Nope, that's all in except taxes.

When they restructured the season ticket/donation plan before 2022 football season the requirement for donations for the upper deck corners was removed and dropped to $600 total for the lower level endzones

Nope, that's all in except taxes.

When they restructured the season ticket/donation plan before 2022 football season the requirement for donations for the upper deck corners was removed and dropped to $600 total for the lower level endzones
Well that’s a good way to help atmosphere

We bought 4 season tickets for the first time this year and paid $2,262 all in, which includes a $50 donation per seat.

Reactions: CPA
Man, I miss those years when the Simpsons was actually good. That episode had one on my all time favorite Simpsons gags, the Hocksville pawnshop.

240px-Hocksville_Tennessee.png

Depends on which tickets you're trying to get. Mine didn't require a donation. Mine only cost $700-$800 for 2 tickets.

Reactions: CPA and lukeneyland

VN Store

Back