Tennessee Football is done

It hurts me to say this, but it's time we face the facts as a fanbase. This program will never be relevant in the SEC again. At least not any time soon. Bama and Georgia are getting too many elite athletes at too quick of a pace and Florida is about to be dominant again with Florida State and Miami falling apart along with them having the 2nd best coach in the SEC at the helm. Combine that with having to play 1 other team out of the west every year and a decent South Carolina program that seems to be improving, and it doesn't make for a promising outcome. There's no reason to think recruiting will pick up any time soon either. 7-5 doesn't sell any better than 5-7 when you're going up against Florida, Georgia, Bama, Auburn, and LSU for talent. Not to mention very few proven coaches want to coach in Knoxville. There may be years where a 9-3 finish happens, but there's no possibility of us going to Atlanta over the next 5-10 years unless it's for a kickoff game
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
If ya think Chaney is going to have ANY affect on your recruiting then your just not paying attention. I seriously lol whenever I constantly here the list of guys you think he recruited to UGA. I honestly can not think of one. And the fact y’all would think he was why we got Fields proves your nuts. He had zero to do with him coming here, but he damn sure had a big role in him leaving. He hasn’t even coached a game yet and you guys have already had two guys bail. And the thing is y’all have seen this once already. Do none of you know the definition of insanity? If ya don’t look it up. Which is ironic because the definition of insanity is the perfect description of his playcalling skills (for those of you who don’t know, or are just choosing to forget. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result).

If ya think Chaney is going to have ANY affect on your recruiting then your just not paying attention. I seriously lol whenever I constantly here the list of guys you think he recruited to UGA. I honestly can not think of one. And the fact y’all would think he was why we got Fields proves your nuts. He had zero to do with him coming here, but he damn sure had a big role in him leaving. He hasn’t even coached a game yet and you guys have already had two guys bail. And the thing is y’all have seen this once already. Do none of you know the definition of insanity? If ya don’t look it up. Which is ironic because the definition of insanity is the perfect description of his playcalling skills (for those of you who don’t know, or are just choosing to forget. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result).
Actually that is not the definition of insanity (people just like to say it is). Just FYI the definition of insanity is : a severely disordered state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder. Otherwise, all the other parts of your post were also ridiculous. 👍

14-funny-butthurt-gif.gif

Actually that is not the definition of insanity (people just like to say it is). Just FYI the definition of insanity is : a severely disordered state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder. Otherwise, all the other parts of your post were also ridiculous. 👍

I like the “two players already bailing” fail. 😉 Richmond and Wolf? Trolls should do their homework when they’re clueless about our roster.

Just like GA fans claim they didn't want Chaney and they are glad he is gone... We say the same about Drew Richmond.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Actually its "you're nuts." Glad I could help you with "putting us into our place."

😊

Good grief. UGA fans are the most pompous, passive aggressive, and annoying fans in college football. Yall have had your "run" which consists of two of the biggest choke jobs in big games in recent memory.

Cue the usual 'wait till next year' chant of typical UGA fans. So very predictable and annoying.

Bulldog fans... SMDH. “We didn’t want him so bad that we only tried to match an offer of 1.5 million, then we got outbid.” Y’all are a joke of a fan base. Then you got denied by Enos AND the damn Ky OC so you promoted from within and try to make it fit your narrative as if that was the plan. LMAO The pups are going to continue to trend down while we go up. Hell, in Pruitts first year without his players and a bunch of Butches premadonnas hung with y’all in his first year! All the way until the fourth quarter. Then Kirby padded his points when he had the opportunity so you guys could stick to your normal narrative. Hope these last 2 years were fun for y’all because we will win a Natty before you all do.

UNCLE LOU “INSANITY!🤣🤣😉

Hear hear! My nuts don't need proving, they are just fine.

Reactions: montanatenn

They Mad cause we kinda.........

giphy (2).gif

He's a good hire for us at the time but Georgia needed to get rid of him to get over the hump. Still don't know if they will do that by promoting coley but when you get to their level and trying to go higher its little changes that can get you there

This is just idiotic. 3 years ago GA was irrelevant and they got there. We can do the same if Pruitt shows we are on the right trajectory.

That's Einstein's definition of insanity. Someone probably already mentioned that but it's aggrivating how much that "definition" is used. It's just a quote, nothing more. I'm not meaning to attack you or anything, it's just food for thought.

VN Store

Back