Tennessee corn hole boards

Those are the nicest I have seen! Kudos for the detail of the yardlines, I would not have the patience for that.

Thanks! We even put the grass border around the checkerboards.. Lol, and it's ALL paint.. Stickers are for cheaters.

I want to put the orange/white SEC logo on them, but I'll have to do it after the beach..

Thanks guys, I'm pretty pumped about them.. A lot of the credit goes to my gf though for painting the majority of them.. (Even though I had to oversee the process to make sure it was pretty accurate lol)

We wanted to get them done before June, because we want to take them to cocoa beach with us.. If anyone is there the 1st week of June, let me know so we can get some UT cornhole goin on the beach!

I'm taking the wife and kids to Disney in June and we will be at cocoa beach a few times.

IMG_2553.jpg

This is a board i just made. I am currently making the other one, and will probably paint it orange or black with a power T.

I played this as a little kid like once or twice. I always thought it was called bean bag toss, never knew it was a "cornhole board".

Reactions: 2 people
Those are some great looking boards. I especially like the ones that had the field painted on.

Funny that I saw this tonight, I have the supplies to make a set in my garage . I'm hoping to work on them tomorrow. I'm not painting this set though, just going to clear coat them, since this is the first set I'm made. Got some nice birch plywood for the top, so I hope they look decent.

Dep

Avx7-YZCMAAPUoS.jpg

Here's mine. I had them made, in Fayetteville, TN. I'm not skilled enough to make my own, like some of the awesome ones I've seen in this thread.

Reactions: 1 person
Here are the ones I just made....if I can upload them properly.

Attachments

• 20130710_235920.jpg
    20130710_235920.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 8
  • 20130715_004807.jpg
    20130715_004807.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 3 people
Just made these in time for football season! Want to do a score board/drink holder like some posted previously.

Attachments

• S__D841.jpg
    S__D841.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 2 people
I stole chewie's idea with the checkerboards, just finished taping last night.

Ready for a final coat of white to mask the bleeding tape lines, and then I'll hit it with the orange.

A buddy of mine runs a sign shop, and made me vinyl decals of the Power T and a stencil of the Star VOLS, so I'll apply those after the orange coat, and then put a layer of polycrilic on. Will post more pics as I get them.

White body, Orange trim/sides:

Orange body, white trim/sides:

Last edited:
Finished painting today and removed the tape. Turned out really well, just need to get the vinyl decals on and the add the clear coat.

21AAB2DE-193A-4EFB-B748-0544370D2767-2829-0000030176FED3D2_zps9f840aee.jpg

E2E2A8E8-9CCC-4D89-AED5-1CA68E802A8D-2829-0000030180A8A201_zps9128b99c.jpg

Nearly done! Just had a slight malfunction with my stencil (the S) that I need to retape and paint again.

Finished painting today and removed the tape. Turned out really well, just need to get the vinyl decals on and the add the clear coat.

21AAB2DE-193A-4EFB-B748-0544370D2767-2829-0000030176FED3D2_zps9f840aee.jpg

Hope there is something on the other side of that decal and that's not the T you're going with.

VN Store

Back