Tennessee corn hole boards

i know i am in the minority on this, like so many other things going on in our country these days, but i do not understand the fascination with this.

dennis rodman does his thing and tattoos exploded all across the country. he used to be the weird guy on the court and now they don't let you into the nba unless you're covered in tattoos.

well, i don't know who started the corn hole thing. but, the coolest thing going on now in a stadium parking lot all across the country is a damn bean bag toss. so big is this thing now, that people are paying $200.00 plus for the boards. people have the nerve to get ticked off when you ruin their game because you would like to park your car.

somebody explain this to me.

It's a competitive game u can play while drinking beer and tailgating.. What's not to understand?

i know i am in the minority on this, like so many other things going on in our country these days, but i do not understand the fascination with this.

dennis rodman does his thing and tattoos exploded all across the country. he used to be the weird guy on the court and now they don't let you into the nba unless you're covered in tattoos.

well, i don't know who started the corn hole thing. but, the coolest thing going on now in a stadium parking lot all across the country is a damn bean bag toss. so big is this thing now, that people are paying $200.00 plus for the boards. people have the nerve to get ticked off when you ruin their game because you would like to park your car.

I'll make u a set like mine after I'm done..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: 3 people
Those look great! Is there an "official" template out there that you used as far as dimensions, where to put the hole, etc?

Thanks. Yeah, it's an easy google search.. They tell u step by step what to do, and all materials/tools needed. Painting is the hard part lol..

Are you 70 or something?

No way! Might be a good first chance to sell ya one. Would 200 be good for you? I can do any design you'd like!

It's a little more than I was thinking, but I know it does take a fair amount of time to make. I'd love to see one in person before I asked you to make me one. You stated that when you finished is was slick as glass, doesn't that make for a difficult playing surface?

Seems if you take the time to make a good paint template you could make a fortune throwing those things together.

Here r my finished boards

oss5g8.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm pretty pumped about them.. A lot of the credit goes to my gf though for painting the majority of them.. (Even though I had to oversee the process to make sure it was pretty accurate lol)

We wanted to get them done before June, because we want to take them to cocoa beach with us.. If anyone is there the 1st week of June, let me know so we can get some UT cornhole goin on the beach!

VN Store

Back