Tennessee coaching staff salaries

Roustabout

Behr

There's no if this team is not built to come back
I always enjoy the posts that complain about paying Pruitt almost 4 million dollars in a manner that seems as though if we were paying him less they would be fine with the results.

"For paying him 4 million dollars, I expect better results." So let's pay him less, problem solved!!

Last edited:

RollerVol

heck, we should be getting a piece of that pie...they just come on here and follow our leads...why do you think we had such a great turn-a-round...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE HOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

computergeekvol

Pruitt and the Vols have won five straight entering bowl season and will shoot for win No. 9 in Jacksonville, Fla. vs. Indiana (8-4). Tennessee started the season 0-2 with losses to Georgia State and BYU before turning the tides and finding light at the end of the tunnel.

I like it, forget win 8, we're going straight to 9!

Roustabout

Wow..we pay Pruitt 4 million?

I'm going to pick up a Football coaching for dummies book this afternoon and start studying up. I smell a new career opportunity.
Im 49. If I’d known there would be this kind of money in coaching, who knows.
I might be coaching the b-ball team. @Orangeslice13 could be my assistant and throw chairs.

NCFisher

I see this pop up every now and then that our administration is too cheap to go after good quality coaches. According to this article, we are the fifth highest paid staff on the nation behind Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and LSU.

Where Tennessee's coaching salaries ranked nationally in 2019
Our various administrations have been too cheap to go after quality coaches. That only changed the past two seasons.
Even so, you can argue that hiring Pruitt was going cheap; he's not in the top 25 highest paid coaches.

I40flyer

keeping it real
I always enjoy the posts that complain about paying Pruitt almost 4 million dollars in a manner that seems as though if we were paying him less they would be fine with the results.

"For paying him 4 million dollars, I expect better results." So let's pay him less, problem solved!!
I know you're kidding, we should be paying him double and winning a NATY. For a few million a year more, we'd be national champions, yes sir. We've been doing this thing in reverse, rather than pay a huge bonus for winning the NATY, we should be paying huge UP FRONT and guaranteeing a NATY.

VN Store

Sponsors