Tennessee a 10 point Favorite! WOW.

Based on what recent on field performance is anyone makingus a 10POINT favorite over Vandy?

If Pruitt absolutely has to let JG start then just let him play in the first half only. Give HB the 2nd half but don’t tell JG your plan until halftime. Don’t let JG lose us this Vandy game!

Reactions: volmanNC
But they are improving, gave Fla a much much better game than we did. I am ut fan all the way, but if jg plays I predict Vandy wins, unless we just run the ball with no passing except short passes. And run run run concept is not the offensive scheme to win many games in the sec.
I don't think UT has played FL yet this season.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
But they are improving, gave Fla a much much better game than we did. I am ut fan all the way, but if jg plays I predict Vandy wins, unless we just run the ball with no passing except short passes. And run run run concept is not the offensive scheme to win many games in the sec.

Uh, Tennessee hasn’t played Florida yet!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Well,,once our defense gives up a 50+yards TD pass and JG throws a pick 6 that's 14 points for Vandy. Since our offense tops out at 17 points it's a no brainer. Take Vandy and the points.

Don't think we will ever cover that spread and if we don't, likely will be on the short end of the stick.
They have probably been practicing for us since about the third game as it is all that matters to them.

Think they need that much practice time just for us??

my luck, the one time I would take Vandy and the points on fan duel, Pruitt will start Bailey and win by 30, then I'd be pissed twice.

All I know is we better wear the orange pants. If we wear all white for all 5 road games then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I mean if we're going to suck at least look good for a game.

Vandy is damn terrible but if they load the box and can take away the run they have a chance.

VN Store

Back