Tennessee a 10 point Favorite! WOW.

Over Vandy Saturday Night. I'll take the points.

But they are improving, gave Fla a much much better game than we did. I am ut fan all the way, but if jg plays I predict Vandy wins, unless we just run the ball with no passing except short passes. And run run run concept is not the offensive scheme to win many games in the sec.

Reactions: JohnWardForever
But they are improving, gave Fla a much much better game than we did. I am ut fan all the way, but if jg plays I predict Vandy wins, unless we just run the ball with no passing except short passes. And run run run concept is not the offensive scheme to win many games in the sec.
Heck, even Mason knows to stack the box cause jg can't throw.

We should be. Would not beat SC or Mizzou now if we played them again.

Bet the house on Vandy. Even if we won, would not cover.

Vandy smells blood and will play their Azz off! A Vandy SU Win would not surprise me. And Somebody tell 99 to go smooze wit the gatas. We don't need his 2 frickin cents.

Reactions: photovol

You know by me "Taking the points" I'm taking Vandy to cover the 10.

Vandy smells blood and will play their Azz off! A Vandy SU Win would not surprise me. And Somebody tell 99 to go smooze wit the gatas. We don't need his 2 frickin cents.
They have probably been practicing for us since about the third game as it is all that matters to them.

I hope we win. I am totally prepared for a loss. Doesn’t matter either way for me. We should never be less than a 21 point favorite against Vandy. But oh well...

Reactions: Volsonyourface
They are winless

While that’s true this is their super bowl. They get up for this game. When Tennessee comes out flat they better not think they can coast because it’s vandy.

lose this and you’ve lost whatever there is left to hold onto.

Reactions: A.J.
Maybe we put JG in the transfer portal, and pay Vandy to take him, that give use 14 points when the game starts.

Umm, we haven't played Fla yet...or did I lose consciousness. Hard to remember anymore.

VN Store

Back