Tennessee 24-7

awaitingawin

By March 9th....they have looked bad @ home for the most part and looked worse the last 2 or three games at home.
Teams have been gunning for the Vols but the teams Tennessee is getting ready to play have much much better Athletes and records.
Tennessee will not be able to turn it on and off against the teams beginning next Saturday.
Tennessee's weaknesses are not just on the boards.
Tennessee is out of position many times on the D when they pressure the opposing teams PG's to keep them beyond the Arc and Tennessee may have to resort to a 2-3 zone.
You come out cold against KY, LSU, Miss St., Ole Miss, Auburn the game may be over by half time.
Tennessee being #1 in the nation gives the above mentioned teams, who are very good teams already, even more energy and especially at home.
The teams we are about to start playing have the ability to run the score up on the Vols and go over them.
Tennessee better get more than rebounding fixed.
Teams we should have upped our game against and never looked back becomes close games so we think we can just turn on the burners and win.
Tennessee is going to need to have Bowden, Turner, Bone and the Admiral on fire in order not to be 24-7 by Tourney time
With our play lately it amazes me we only have 1 loss and its great for the school and fans buttttttttttttttttttttt..............................
Get ready for our 2nd loss and more following that and then we will see where we really belong by seasons end. Wake up time !

"Over by half-time"

In other words, I know nothing about basketball.

You can grade the Vols by their play starting 2/16.......hopefully they don't overlook S.C. or they may get shocked then. Tennessee hasn't been playing like a #1 team. They play about well enough to win when they fill in the gaps of lackluster play.

Reactions: WataugaVol
This is a perfect example of how we have no ******* clue how to handle success. Too many of us just expect failure and thus feel compelled to enlighten our Vol brethren that they should prepare for the fall. It’s sad.

Seriously, OP, it’s okay to point out weaknesses, but you need to get a grip. We’re still a really, really good team. I’d put a lot of money on us not finishing 2-6 in our final 8.

Good God we have a dumb fan base. We're winning all of our conference games by the margain of victory or more of what Vegas is setting the odds at for each game.

We're not having to look our best at the moment because we're that much better than everyone we've played. When they need to they go on a 15-2 run in like 2 minutes to pull away. We're good folks. They'll turn it up to level of competition.

You can grade the Vols by their play starting 2/16.......hopefully they don't overlook S.C. or they may get shocked then. Tennessee hasn't been playing like a #1 team. They play about well enough to win when they fill in the gaps of lackluster play.

Basketball is set up for large runs by any team. The idea of this team being defeated by half-time shows a mind boggling ignorance about the sport and this team.

Good God we have a dumb fan base. We're winning all of our conference games by the margain of victory or more of what Vegas is setting the odds at for each game.

We're not having to look our best at the moment because we're that much better than everyone we've played. When they need to they go on a 15-2 run in like 2 minutes to pull away. We're good folks. They'll turn it up to level of competition.

Re-post your comment after Saturday's game. Dumb fan base. I guess you are the smart one. Hope you don't have to turn the game off @ half time next Saturday. We'll see how they match up against the better teams of the SEC and if they have improved as much as those teams have. Tennessee is rather lackluster to me. Where is the energy. Better get better play next Saturday or I think we will get throttled.

Re-post your comment after Saturday's game. Dumb fan base. I guess you are the smart one. Hope you don't have to turn the game off @ half time next Saturday. We'll see how they match up against the better teams of the SEC and if they have improved as much as those teams have. Tennessee is rather lackluster to me. Where is the energy. Better get better play next Saturday or I think we will get throttled.
Fresh meat on the ignore list.

Basketball is set up for large runs by any team. The idea of this team being defeated by half-time shows a mind boggling ignorance about the sport and this team.

Oh, I'm sorry but actually there are some on this board who would tell you the truth if they wanted to and you would just call them ignorant. I see what I see and I stated what I see. I said before the season started that this team would have several losses and by that Alabama game we should know more. This team held out better than I thought they would so far since they beat Alabama which I supposed at the time would go in the loss column. Their #1 legitmacy will depend on their upcoming games but right now I see them as about #5 to #10 team.......

Tennessee has been playing basically the same sorry teams. They crushed them the first time around and have looked bored the second time they played because they are so much better. I think it will be good to play Kentucky, ole miss, LSU, etc because it’s a chance for UT to play fresh blood and step up their game. Relax and enjoy man.

OP trolling hard. Either that or he needs to grow a set.
Oh I find it better not to look through Orange Colored glasses. I'll state my case and right now no one in their right minds would say Tennessee is the #1 team in the nation because of their play. They may because they haven't lost since thanksgiving but not that they are playing like a #1 team in the nation. No, not at all !

OP trolling hard. Either that or he needs to grow a set.

Check my post in this forum and see if I have ever Trolled any. Even once. No, not once. But the truth is still the truth no matter how filthy and trashy people talk when they disagree with someone else. Good thing you aren't in coach Barnes meetings or coach Pruitts.....those team members get the truth. It has to be said.

Oh I find it better not to look through Orange Colored glasses. I'll state my case and right now no one in their right minds would say Tennessee is the #1 team in the nation because of their play. They may because they haven't lost since thanksgiving but not that they are playing like a #1 team in the nation. No, not at all !

Don't look at all...

People act like the whole part of the season before SEC play didn’t even happen....Oh know, how will the team look when they aren’t playing bottom tier SEC talent.....I dunno, ask Gonzaga, Kansas, or Louisville and get back to me..,.

Wait until they play either of those teams again and get back to me !

VN Store

Back