Tennessee 14 point underdogs to UGA

Thoughts on reasons why?

Texas A&M is only 7 point dogs to Florida, they think our talent gap from Georgia is that much farther than aTm and Florida?

Are you kidding? According to 247 rankings, for the past four recruiting classes (2020 - 2017):

UGA signed classes ranked (Nationally)
2020: 1st
2019: 2nd
2018: 1st
2017: 3rd

UT signed
2020: 10th
2019: 13th
2018: 21st
2017: 17th

We were thrilled when we signed a top a 10 class for the first time in years this past cycle. The talent gap between us and UGA is huge.

Are you kidding? According to 247 rankings, for the past four recruiting classes (2020 - 2017):

UT signed

We were thrilled when we signed a top a 10 class for the first time in years this past cycle. The talent gap between us and UGA is huge.
How many players did TAMU have opt out? You can reference the recruiting rankings all you want to. They are only as good as the players they have right now, and you can watch TAMU for 10 minutes and tell they aren't very good.

My biggest concern is their pass rush. We will have to run it right at them which should be our strength. If the game is close in the 4th then who knows - we might be able to wear their front 7 down.

You seem to struggle with reading comprehension so why don't you ask someone sitting around the meth cooker there to read my post to you. You'll find I said nothing about UGA being the best. I referenced a common tactic of fanbases to diminish a team. "They haven't beaten anyone good." They beat someone that going in to the game everyone said was good (and would win), then it becomes, "Well, that team was overrated." Finally, you seem to have a searing dislike of UGA and/or UGA fans. That's unfortunated because we all really like you.

Let me make this clear for you. This is a Tennessee site, and you’re on here complaining about how we are discussing your trash program. Do you realize how pathetic that is?

You are a shining example of exactly how needy and passive aggressive uga fans generally are. Please, feel free to migrate to a site with a misspelling of “dog” in the title and discuss how much the world refuses to respect you.

Here is a cookie. Now, go away.

UT signed

UGA - proudly doing less with more since 1981.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP and sjt18
Let me make this clear for you. This is a Tennessee site, and you’re on here complaining about how we are discussing your trash program. Do you realize how pathetic that is?

You are a shining example of exactly how needy and passive aggressive uga fans generally are. Please, feel free to migrate to a site with a misspelling of “dog” in the title and discuss how much the world refuses to respect you.

Here is a cookie. Now, go away.
I think you cut and pasted your reply. I recall you offering me a cookie once before. Thanks, though, for the clarification on the specifics of the site. Most of the folks here seem to want to discuss football. You on the other hand want to rail about UGA fans. I think I'll stick around.

I think you cut and pasted your reply. I recall you offering me a cookie once before. Thanks, though, for the clarification on the specifics of the site. Most of the folks here seem to want to discuss football. You on the other hand want to rail about UGA fans. I think I'll stick around.
You got offered a cookie here? Freak, I thought this web site didn’t use cookie??????? 😂

Just saw our local weather forecast here in central NC and it looks like Hurricane Delta is going to turn our game into a washout . Wonder how much that line moves now?

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Yep. JG. That’s why. He is STILL JG. You’ll remember that by 4:15 next Sat.

JG has been rock solid for us this year so far. As long as he stays poised and confident, I think we’re going to see more of the same.

Georgia will put him on his back a few times, but he’s staying composed right now, that’s the difference.

JG has been rock solid for us this year so far. As long as he stays poised and confident, I think we’re going to see more of the same.

Georgia will put him on his back a few times, but he’s staying composed right now, that’s the difference.

Nope. You’ll see. I remember last year at Missouri. And I remember Indiana. You’ll see...unfortunately.

I only "rail" on uga fans who pop in here and whine about how they aren't getting the respect they deserve. You'll notice I'm not over on a uga site complaining that the fans there aren't taking Tennessee seriously enough. Why? Because that would be pathetic. Exactly like you coming here and complaining about uga not getting the respect you feel is warranted.

"I think I'll stick around"

LMAO - only because @Freak is exceptionally tolerant of whiny opposing fans. And kudos for the passive-aggressiveness in response to my assertion of the passive aggressive nature of uga fans. You are truly a uga fan from central casting.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
You seem to struggle with reading comprehension so why don't you ask someone sitting around the meth cooker there to read my post to you. You'll find I said nothing about UGA being the best. I referenced a common tactic of fanbases to diminish a team. "They haven't beaten anyone good." They beat someone that going in to the game everyone said was good (and would win), then it becomes, "Well, that team was overrated." Finally, you seem to have a searing dislike of UGA and/or UGA fans. That's unfortunated because we all really like you.
I'm gonna call your bluff that you're on Vol-nation to "talk football", so why exactly are you here?

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Hope our guys know to protect knees and ankles. uga is typically a dirty hitting team, and cheap shots are their speciality. It’s cultural in the program.

uga football in a single pic:

View attachment 311659
And then they put his face on the TN game ticket the next year.

Screw georgia. Most pathetic program, in every aspect, their is.

How many players did TAMU have opt out? You can reference the recruiting rankings all you want to. They are only as good as the players they have right now, and you can watch TAMU for 10 minutes and tell they aren't very good.
Tamu average player is hardly above us. Maybe .5. Pretty immaterial. But nearly 4 points is material.

Is what it is, but if one wonders if there's a raw talent gap...they haven't been paying attention. We will have to win on the breaks, coaching advantage, etc. Possible for the first time since 2016...just not probable.

Hope our guys know to protect knees and ankles. uga is typically a dirty hitting team, and cheap shots are their speciality. It’s cultural in the program.

uga football in a single pic:

View attachment 311659
That makes my blood boil every time I see it, then to put him on the UT ticket the next year showed what a classy program they run.

VN Store

Back