Tennessee 14 point underdogs to UGA

I don't bet on the Vols because I'm already invested enough, but I think we cover. I think it will be a competitive game.

Because this whole game comes down to #2, one of those scores he’s had 3 turnovers the other 3 TD..

Big time games take big time players, and you can’t hide him with a D this good. No matter how good our O Line is.

So by your logic, our defense, kicker, special teams and RBs can play bad, yet if JG plays well we win?

So by your logic, our defense, kicker, special teams and RBs can play bad, yet if JG plays well we win?
Well... my statement had none of this logic implied in it, so no.

My statement is simply stating, that our O line helps masks #2 issues, that won’t happen this game. There will be moments when he HAS to make plays to win this game. GA will stop the run and we’re going to have to figure out a way to throw it enough to keep them honest.

why does that mean absolutely nothing in this game?
I don’t know, maybe because none of those teams will be playing. Just a guess. We ran off 8 straight against bama one time. That didn’t save us from this 13 game pounding we’ve taken in the series.

Well... my statement had none of this logic implied in it, so no.

My statement is simply stating, that our O line helps masks #2 issues, that won’t happen this game. There will be moments when he HAS to make plays to win this game. GA will stop the run and we’re going to have to figure out a way to throw it enough to keep them honest.

Actually you implied it by saying this game all comes down to #2. Your words. You are making the same mistake many posters make. Boiling down the success or failure of a game to one position. JG can play poorly and we could still win. How? Run game and defense. JG could play lights out and we still lose. How? Bad defense. Our whole team will have to play at the absolute top of their game if we have any chance at all.

I would give a hard line of -6 1/2, but 14?
Tennessee's biggest strength is in the O line, something that UGA hasn't faced yet so I believe we will be able to do more on the ground than the past two opponents. Also, our defensive front is much better than anything they have faced. This has take the UT in the points written all over it. This line will shrink down to around 9 or 10 before game time.

Loosing our cinder block in the middle is tough, but for once in at least a decade we have a very serviceable 2 deep.

My personal pick is UT 27 - UGA 19. GBO!

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back