Tennessean article with player quotes

I really like JJJ and want him to come back for another year, but he was a nervous wreck for a good amount of time he was on the floor in the tourney.

I agree with the author in that I expected our seniors to play better with their careers on the line. Uros played well to start, but white boi big dudes are soft and Uros gets angry at floppers and dudes who embellish a little contact.

It wasn't until the last few minutes when we gave up the lead and fell a few buckets behind that a few of them woke up. But by then, FAU got the momentum and wasn't relenting.

I really like JJJ and want him to come back for another year, but he was a nervous wreck for a good amount of time he was on the floor in the tourney.

I agree with the author in that I expected our seniors to play better with their careers on the line. Uros played well to start, but white boi big dudes are soft and Uros gets angry at floppers and dudes who embellish a little contact.

It wasn't until the last few minutes when we gave up the lead and fell a few buckets behind that a few of them woke up. But by then, FAU got the momentum and wasn't relenting.
Disagree. Don't want any of them back except Vescovi. The rest....best of luck bit somewhere else.

VN Store

Back