- Wright
- Henry T
- Crouch
- Jahmir Johnson
- Jordan Allen
- Jackson Lowe
- Savion Williams

Reminds me very much of Kiffins class that fell apart from attrition

Draw your own conclusions...I’d look at Will Friends history as well...want to know why he took a paycut? Either he was involved or way to close.

Want to know why team looked split? I’m sure it all has to do with some guys getting paid and some aren’t.

UneducatedGuess here of course, name checks out, and correlation doesn’t equal causation...

Last edited:
Brian Niedermeyer Recruits

Transferring (Niedermeyer Recruit$)
- Wright
- Henry T
- Crouch
- Jahmir Johnson

Draw your own conclusions...I’d look at Will Friends history as well...want to know why he took a paycut? Either he was involved or way to close.

Want to know why team looked split? I’m sure it all has to do with some guys getting paid and some aren’t.

UneducatedGuess here of course, name checks out, and correlation doesn’t equal causation...
Not suggesting this but does anyone think Trey was on the payroll? I read that some said his big sister Ashley may have blown the whistle and she sure would be that creditable source!

Reactions: peerless98

- Wright
- Henry T
- Crouch
- Jahmir Johnson

Is Wright transferring too?

- Wright
- Henry T
- Crouch
- Jahmir Johnson
- Jordan Allen
- Jackson Lowe
- Savion Williams

Great post! I had not thought of that angle but it is completely logical why the locker-room was so dysfunctional.

I'm pretty sure JG was involved. That explains why he kept his job so long.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Not suggesting this but does anyone think Trey was on the payroll? I read that some said his big sister Ashley may have blown the whistle and she sure would be that creditable source!
“I read that some said”

You should be ashamed. And of course you’re suggesting it, simply by posting.

Isn’t there enough verifiable information out there for you (and us) to speculate about?

Dude, he was fired.for.cause. he was definitely cheating. Go ahead and assume every top recruit he got was paid. Doesn't mean all of them will bet discovered though.

- Wright
- Henry T
- Crouch
- Jahmir Johnson
- Jordan Allen
- Jackson Lowe
- Savion Williams

IDK, but makes sense. More sense than anything my brain could wrap around this season. But who knows.

Anyone here have details on what the rules say about a program’s restrictions on talking to or about a player not currently on the roster? I seem to remember, or maybe just making **** up, that a school cannot talk to or about a former player. If this is the rule, these players transferring is best for them IF they would be named in allegations. UT would not be able to specifically name them risking their eligibility. If they are still on the team, UT would be obligated to name the players involved.

Am I correct?

images

“I read that some said”

You should be ashamed. And of course you’re suggesting it, simply by posting.

Isn’t there enough verifiable information out there for you (and us) to speculate about?
READING IS A REQUIREMENT THAT YOU SHOULD TRY!!!

VN Store

Back