Teens throw sand bags off overpass only one gets jail time

Not completely.

rape is bad. bad action.

you are a bad person if you rape someone (or you have done a wrong at the least).

doesn't matter if you made the best of the situation and raped someone in order to save a bunch of lives. you are still a rapist. bad action for good reason.

I never said rape wasn't bad. I said I'd rather be the person who acts according to the best available reasons and rapes someone than the person who's best available reasons say they should rape but they don't then rape someone.

First, my green might be your red. So...

If you genuinely believe that the beliefs you currently hold entail that you should rape, then raping is acting accordingly with the best available reasons you have.

If you choose not to, simply because you desire the admiration of your family, friends, society etc, you're a weak person.

Have you seen the purge? Is that how you’d like the world to be?

Also, the tax reference I made earlier had absolutely nothing to do with your “admiration” claim. No one had to know. So that’s kind of weird.

Again, I don’t fit either of the poor choices you originally concocted even if you do. I doubt many people would.

I never said rape wasn't bad. I said I'd rather be the person who acts according to the best available reasons and rapes someone than the person who's best available reasons say they should rape but they don't then rape someone.

Great.

How about the best available reasons say not to do something and they don’t do it because they’re awesome?

Have you seen the purge? Is that how you’d like the world to be?

Also, the tax reference I made earlier had absolutely nothing to do with your “admiration” claim. No one had to know. So that’s kind of weird.

Again, I don’t fit either of the poor choices you originally concocted even if you do. I doubt many people would.

Nothing I've said resembles the purge, other than that what I'm saying is repugnant.

Okay, so if all of your beliefs entailed that you should rape someone, why wouldn't you?

Remember that believing it's wrong or immoral is a belief.

The only thing left is desires telling you otherwise. Regardless of what desire it is, you are choosing to be led by your desires, like every single non human beast. I'd rather not be controlled by desires.

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing I've said resembles the purge, other than that what I'm saying is repugnant.

Okay, so if all of your beliefs entailed that you should rape someone, why wouldn't you?

Remember that believing it's wrong or immoral is a belief.

The only thing left is desires telling you otherwise. Regardless of what desire it is, you are choosing to be led by your desires, like every single non human beast. I'd rather not be controlled by desires.

I don’t have beliefs that would have me rape anyone.

Since you’re so adamant that there are good reasons to rape a woman, why don’t you list some?

Also, that’s pretty much The Purge.

Throwing the sandbag on a car wasn’t a mistake.

Lmao, what a stupid post.
Do you not understand that kids at that age are still developing their frontal cortex that controls their reasoning and decision making and based on that stage of their brain development, they act on impulse without thinking before they act and pause of consequence? Educate yourself.

Do you not understand that kids at that age are still developing their frontal cortex that controls their reasoning and decision making and based on that stage of their brain development, they act on impulse without thinking before they act and pause of consequence? Educate yourself.

I know that you’re missing your frontal lobe.

So they just spasm and kill people at that age? And that’s cool? These retards were just walking along and one decided to just heave this bag onto a car out of impulse?

The response should be, meh?

I know that you’re missing your frontal lobe.

So they just spasm and kill people at that age? And that’s cool? These retards were just walking along and one decided to just heave this bag onto a car out of impulse?

The response should be, meh?

I did some rotten **** when I was a kid. Lucky I lived next to a country lane, and not an overpass.

I cracked some random person's wind shield at 60 mph with a double A battery.

Pretty ****ty, but not exactly a sandbag from a height.

One thing I try to take into consideration with some videos that come out now is that we didn’t have cell phone cameras......

Pretty ****ty, but not exactly a sandbag from a height.

One thing I try to take into consideration with some videos that come out now is that we didn’t have cell phone cameras......

My dad wouldve killed me if a sandbag went missing.

You have got to be freaking kidding me.

Yes, I know how science scares you mouthbreathers.

So that means the idiot teenagers in Florida in fact don't know what they're talking about when it comes to talking about gun regulations. You just pointed out that science agrees. You also just pointed out that it's not a gun problem in schools that it's a science problem since they can't control these impulses.

So that means the idiot teenagers in Florida in fact don't know what they're talking about when it comes to talking about gun regulations. You just pointed out that science agrees. You also just pointed out that it's not a gun problem in schools that it's a science problem since they can't control these impulses.

Thirteen year old's brain development is significantly less than 17 and 18 year olds, and especially a 19 year old like Nicholas Cruz with a fully developed frontal cortex. This isn't difficult, even for a mouth breather. This is the reason kids that age are seldom tried as adults for crimes like this. Would some crayon pictures help you understand?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Thirteen year old's brain development is significantly less than 17 and 18 year olds, and especially a 19 year old like Nicholas Cruz with a fully developed frontal cortex. This isn't difficult, even for a mouth breather. This is the reason kids that age are seldom tried as adults for crimes like this. Would some crayon pictures help you understand?
I'm sure you are quite good with crayons.

They don't let you have sharp objects like pens and pencils in your home.

Whether or not to try a minor as an adult sometimes depends on the nature of the crime committed, prior offenses, etc., and not on the development of their frontal cortex.

In most states, a juvenile offender must be at least 16 to be eligible for waiver to adult court. But, in a number of states, minors as young as 13 could be subjected to a waiver petition. And a few states allow children of any age to be tried as adults for certain types of crimes, such as homicide. The current trend among states is to lower the minimum age of eligibility for waiver into adult court. This is due in part to public perception that juvenile crime is on the rise, and offenders are getting younger.

Factors that might lead a court to grant a waiver petition and transfer a juvenile case to adult court include:

The juvenile is charged with a particularly serious offense.
The juvenile has a lengthy juvenile record.
The minor is older.
Past rehabilitation efforts for the juvenile have been unsuccessful.
Youth services would have to work with the juvenile offender for a long time.

When Juveniles Are Tried in Adult Criminal Court | Nolo.com

Yes, it's true, most kids that age are also impaired in capacities relevant to adjudicative competence. Thanks for adding to my argument. I knew you'd eventually be good for something.

VN Store

Back