Teens throw sand bags off overpass only one gets jail time

This is like that scene out of the good son with Macaulay Culkin. Kids have done it since with casualties

This is like that scene out of the good son with Macaulay Culkin. Kids have done it since with casualties

The best part of that movie is when his own mother has his fate in her hands - Henry, meet rock! Splat!

They should get treatment, not prison time. They were 13 & 14 years old. Our prison system ruins people. I'm not an advocate of our government ruining these kids.

They admitted to the crime. They plead guilty. They showed remorse. Give these kids a chance? Yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
They should get treatment, not prison time. The were 13 & 14 years old. Our prison system ruins people. I'm not an advocate of our government ruining these kids.

They admitted to the crime. They lead guilty. They showed remorse. Give these kids a chance? Yes.

Did they give the person they killed with a sand bag a chance or choice to live.

They should get treatment, not prison time. The were 13 & 14 years old. Our prison system ruins people. I'm not an advocate of our government ruining these kids.

They admitted to the crime. They lead guilty. They showed remorse. Give these kids a chance? Yes.

Sure, give the little fellas a break that they didn't show their victims. Fine the parents for wrongful death, or imprison them. Preferably both.

There’s no justice in crucifying 13 and 14 year old kids guys. There is no good answer here. They need to be held accountable... as juveniles. This was just messed up with no clear cut fix.

The 5 teens in Michigan that were throwing rocks off the overpass that killed a man are being charged with multiple (8) felonies including 2nd degree murder, are being charged as adults, and are being held without bail. Surely there's some middle ground between the 2 cases.

There’s no justice in crucifying 13 and 14 year old kids guys. There is no good answer here. They need to be held accountable... as juveniles. This was just messed up with no clear cut fix.

I remember when I was 13. I sure wasn’t out trying to kill people. These douches are failed abortions. **** em.

Reactions: 3 people
They should get treatment, not prison time. They were 13 & 14 years old. Our prison system ruins people. I'm not an advocate of our government ruining these kids.

They admitted to the crime. They plead guilty. They showed remorse. Give these kids a chance? Yes.

Hell no... Make them suffer and do some hard time..

Reactions: 1 person

Yeah I am sure the family of the dead person agrees with you. Oh they were just kids. Stop it with your BS. They clearly knew what they were doing was wrong when they did it.

They absolutely deserve hard time. Stop trying to justify murder. They showed remorse because they feared for their life. Our prison system is meant precisely for people like these. Those who kill other people dont deserve anything other than a prison cell.

VN Store

Back