Teens throw sand bags off overpass only one gets jail time

So, you'd rather be good with crappy reasons. That's your answer.

I didn’t say anything. Neither are ideal. And neither is absolute.

I’m my example above I’m choosing to donate to charity for selfish reasons over being a murdering rapist 10/10 times. But that’s not always the case for every situation.

I didn’t say anything. Neither are ideal. And neither is absolute.

I’m my example above I’m choosing to donate to charity for selfish reasons over being a murdering rapist 10/10 times. But that’s not always the case for every situation.

Either you're committed to following the best reasons available to you or you're not.

You’d rather be a murdering rapist who was severely abused as a child than a tax cheat who donated a ton to charity to get the tax break? Perhaps I’m not following.

Now you have me wondering what happened to dink as a child that made him such a crappy person today.

What qualities make one a crappy person?

What qualities make one a crappy person?

Take a look in the mirror. Record yourself for a week and keep a log of everything you type on a computer or phone.

Hell, you don’t even need to look to the past. You’ll have your answer in the next week.

You’re welcome.

It depends on the situation.

So, you're not committed to relying on the best reasons available to you. A commitment is a commitment.

Your answer suggests, very strongly, that you place more esteem in how you'll be evaluated by others than in your own reasoning process.

That's fine. Most do this.

I'd rather not.

Reactions: 1 person
So, you're not committed to relying on the best reasons available to you. A commitment is a commitment.

Your answer suggests, very strongly, that you place more esteem in how you'll be evaluated by others than in your own reasoning process.

I'd rather not.

I didn’t commit to anything in your game.

Those aren’t the best reasons only because you want them to be. People aren’t broken down to only those two very vague options you concocted. Also, need specifics.

Do you value intent over outcome or outcome over intent?

Take a look in the mirror. Record yourself for a week and keep a log of everything you type on a computer or phone.

Hell, you don’t even need to look to the past. You’ll have your answer in the next week.

You’re welcome.

So, once again, you have absolutely nothing aside from "I don't like the things you type on a message board because I'm a little *****."

Reactions: 3 people

I'd rather not.

Well duh. That was obvious long before this discourse.

Reactions: 3 people
I didn’t commit to anything in your game.

Those aren’t the best reasons only because you want them to be. People aren’t broken down to only those two very vague options you concocted. Also, need specifics.

Do you value intent over outcome or outcome over intent?

I don't care much about either, in any ultimate sense. I value, most of all, choosing belief and reason over desire.

So, once again, you have absolutely nothing aside from "I don't like the things you type on a message board because I'm a little *****."

Calm down. Terrible people don’t often recognize they’re terrible people. You just don’t see yourself for what you are. You lack self awareness. No biggie.

I don't care much about either, in any ultimate sense. I value, most of all, choosing belief and reason over desire.

So why severely limit options to two poor, very vague questions? Questions that don’t encompass everything?

Neither. Both suck.

So you choose to beat your kids because you were beat as a kid. You choose the abusive family apparoach. I choose to be better than that.
While you advocate for the death penalty for mistakes of 13 and 14 year olds. You are a special kind of stupid.

Reactions: 1 person
If the best available reasons to that person say to beat their kid...

Cool.

So, if you grew up thinking green is red then you think green is in fact red because you have a reason to you to believe it’s red. At the end of the day green is green....

What best available reasons are there to rape a woman?

Cool.

So, if you grew up thinking green is red then you think green is in fact red because you have a reason to you to believe it’s red. At the end of the day green is green....

What best available reasons are there to rape a woman?

First, my green might be your red. So...

If you genuinely believe that the beliefs you currently hold entail that you should rape, then raping is acting accordingly with the best available reasons you have.

If you choose not to, simply because you desire the admiration of your family, friends, society etc, you're a weak person.

Because logic extends to the extremes.

Not completely.

rape is bad. bad action.

you are a bad person if you rape someone (or you have done a wrong at the least).

doesn't matter if you made the best of the situation and raped someone in order to save a bunch of lives. you are still a rapist. bad action for good reason.

VN Store

Back