Tee Martin coaching WRs from the sideline

I'm freaking dying. The look on the guy's face behind her.

If you'd unglue your eyes from the smartphone you wouldn't have whiplash and a broken nose.

Most of the alligator arms people feel like me. Its as if the mom is checking on her daughters phone not paying attention, she deserves what happens especially one row off the court! Same thing with people that go to a baseball game and get whacked by a foul ball... Sorry not sorry.
Now the older guy with glasses holding his hands up like " Imma catch her head if it falls off after that ball whacks her".

Every time I watch this it makes me laugh harder. Just what I need after a long Monday.

Reactions: bag12day
When I read the article, there was a link to another story talking about Johnson and his experience coaching RBs. I could see that being a positive move if that is the way it is going to play out.

It obvious they were watching the game on her phone. Too bad there’s a delay or they could have seen it coming.

One of my best catches was at a baseball game. Sitting down the right field line at a minor league game next to a kid, foul ball is coming our way, he ducks I stick out my glove hand and catch it at his head. Once again I saved the day.

Reactions: TenUhSee
Brandon came back to school wearing 203 pounds weighing more than Callaway and Palmer..Hope T can see how good this kid really is..

Tee has a history, although I don't know that I think he is necessarily a great coach. His performance coaching at USC was not the best, but he knows that. I see him as a coach with great potential given the proper guidance. With Chaney as the OC and CJP at the helm and those guys back up by CPF, Tee has a wealth of knowledge at his disposal and can really benefit from them. I am sure that most would agree that coaching players is only one piece of being a good coach, and that a big part of what a veteran coach brings to the table at a school is coaching coaches as well. If he has the right attitude and isn't bitter or entitled, Tee can get a lot from our coaches and end up with a resume and some experience that will land him a HC spot in a few years.

Reactions: Vahl
Tee has a history, although I don't know that I think he is necessarily a great coach. His performance coaching at USC was not the best, but he knows that. I see him as a coach with great potential given the proper guidance. With Chaney as the OC and CJP at the helm and those guys back up by CPF, Tee has a wealth of knowledge at his disposal and can really benefit from them. I am sure that most would agree that coaching players is only one piece of being a good coach, and that a big part of what a veteran coach brings to the table at a school is coaching coaches as well. If he has the right attitude and isn't bitter or entitled, Tee can get a lot from our coaches and end up with a resume and some experience that will land him a HC spot in a few years.

He will either take this learning opportunity and reset his career or he will find himself, for the time being, a HC wannabee.

Last edited:
Reactions: GBOVFL88
Why no official position announcement as of yet? Thought this would happen this last week.

Terry Beauford gave Tee his first coaching opportunity and says Tee coaching receivers from the sideline will benefit the Vols.

Tee Martin at UT 'a family affair'

I see him being here for one season. He will do good at recruiting & once a job more in line to what he wants opens, he will leave
Of course, not in Bloomington, Indiana, Lincoln, Nebraska or Aimes, Iowa but more like Miami, UCLA, Atlanta etc....

VN Store

Back