Tee Martin coaching WRs from the sideline

I hope he does a good job with them. He's got a pretty solid position group there relative to some of the others on this team. I thought we already had a pretty good WR coach. So hopefully, he keeps the mo.
Recruiting is where I'm hoping/expecting Tee makes the initial impact.

I hope he does a good job with them. He's got a pretty solid position group there relative to some of the others on this team. I thought we already had a pretty good WR coach. So hopefully, he keeps the mo.
Recruiting is where I'm hoping/expecting Tee makes the initial impact.
Coach em up, Tee. Recruiting matters!

I hope he stays for more than one season. So, we can build a couple of good recruiting classes and not just one

Reactions: Vol49er
Having Tee back is a great sale for UT. Hope Tee is really happy and not disgruntled since he's taken a step back from being an OC. Good luck Tee and go get em!

Baby Belichick? Hmmm... OK I'll have to see that kind-of offensive wizardry from Tee before I would call him a BB.
That video was hilarious too... Any more info?

I bet I've watched this clip 20 times and can't quit laughing. Everyone in the clip, except the two ladies watching the phone had alligator arms in their attempt to help save the lady or most likely save themselves from being hit.

IMHO...having a VFL with a Natty ring on his finger and years of experience in the SEC and USCw is a positive thing. Hooping only the best for Tee. Go Vols...GBO!

Let's just hope he doesn't say "natty" around the players/recruits.

I bet I've watched this clip 20 times and can't quit laughing. Everyone in the clip, except the two ladies watching the phone had alligator arms in their attempt to help save the lady or most likely save themselves from being hit.
Most of the alligator arms people feel like me. Its as if the mom is checking on her daughters phone not paying attention, she deserves what happens especially one row off the court! Same thing with people that go to a baseball game and get whacked by a foul ball... Sorry not sorry.
Now the older guy with glasses holding his hands up like " Imma catch her head if it falls off after that ball whacks her".

Bet Tee said "dang" when he saw how the campus has changed! The Student Union and other new buildings look great.

VN Store

Back