Techno-fascism

Why does anybody think this is some sort of smoking gun? If an anonymous person put a sign in your yard calling you an ***hole using quotes out of context, and you removed it, do you think that would be evidence that the sign held any truth?

Who thinks the video has any credibility? Why do you find it credible? Is there an uncut video with context for the clips?
Did you know 3 Google employees actually contacted James telling him this was going on? This is the reason he filmed them. Nothing is out of context. Not sure why you deny it, people on the right have been getting banned through all the publishers, oops, I mean "platforms."

Did you know 3 Google employees actually contacted James telling him this was going on? This is the reason he filmed them. Nothing is out of context. Not sure why you deny it, people on the right have been getting banned through all the publishers, oops, I mean "platforms."

What do you think I'm denying that has been verified? Nothing is out of context? Then publish the whole video. How could you even know that without seeing the whole thing? Just ask yourself why haven't they published it? There is no good explanation.

What do you think I'm denying that has been verified? Nothing is out of context? Then publish the whole video. How could you even know that without seeing the whole thing? Just ask yourself why haven't they published it? There is no good explanation.
Why did Google delete it? It isn't because it's out of context.

Why did Google delete it? It isn't because it's out of context.

Why should they tolerate people lying about them on their platform?

Again, all PV has to do is publish the full video. Until then, the only responsible thing is to assume they are lying. There is no good reason to not publish the whole thing. Youtube has good reason to delete it.

Reactions: volfanhill
That’s not fair. He barely understands anything.
I used to wonder if his incoherent babbling was intentional to confuse the hell out of everybody. Then I watched an interview from the 80s and nope, that is just Donald being Donald.

Nothing was defamatory?

Vimeo getting out in front of it, not giving PV a chance to lie about them on their platform.

You people that have faith in PV need to demand the full video or accept that they're liars.

Why anyone would put faith in PV is a mystery to me. The same group that payed a woman to make up a story about having sex with Roy Moore when she was a minor, in an attempt to have WaPo run the story. They failed and were exposed.

But this time it's all on the up and up... mmmhmm

I like how everyone is pretending like they only talked about the "Trump Situation" in that video. There's a whole lot of other tangentially related stuff that she admitted in context that should scare the sh*t out of people.

Side bar, interesting that she used the term "Trump situation" instead of "Russia situation". Seems like if her context was about Russia manipulating Google, she would have said "Russia situation". JMO.

I like how everyone is pretending like they only talked about the "Trump Situation" in that video. There's a whole lot of other tangentially related stuff that she admitted in context that should scare the sh*t out of people.

Side bar, interesting that she used the term "Trump situation" instead of "Russia situation". Seems like if her context was about Russia manipulating Google, she would have said "Russia situation". JMO.

Cause you want it to be a certain way. If you're being fair, there is nothing eyebrow-raising about someone saying "Russian meddling needs to be stopped.........to prevent another Trump situation."

Publish the full video. It's that simple. None of it is meaningful without context. What did she say that would be impossible to reconcile with context?

Last edited:
Start here. Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.

Who cares what the law says? The government is corrupt. That's the whole idea behind Trump being an outsider and winning. Don't turn to the flawed law to save you from platforms...oh it's a publisher? ****ing save us then, nanny-state. Oh the humanity! Regulate! Regulate! Regulate!

Who cares what the law says? The government is corrupt. That's the whole idea behind Trump being an outsider and winning. Don't turn to the flawed law to save you from platforms...oh it's a publisher? ****ing save us then. Oh the humanity!
Sounds like you need to read it too.

Sounds like you need to read it too.

The law doesn't justify your position. You're just saying these are the rules according to your interpretation. **** the law. I care about right and wrong.

I'll be right there with you, as soon as PV publishes the full video. They won't, because they are frauds. I'd be happy to be proven wrong. I have no dog in this fight, I just want the truth. I'm just so sick of people fighting fake news with fake news.

VN Store

Back