Team USA Basketball

So has anyone heard if NBA & WNBA players will be used in making up the 3 on 3 Teams for the 2020 Tokyo games.

I'm actually really interested in that, especially if there can be multiple teams from the same country.

I'm actually really interested in that, especially if there can be multiple teams from the same country.
Yeah that's another thing will there be more than one team per country?

Who would be the ideal 3 man team of current NBA players? My guess would be...

Lebron
KD
AD

I doubt it would be players that would also be own the regular Teams.

Tucker and Fox have left the team. We could lose this FIBA tournament. Greece easily has the best player, we don't really have anyone to guard him, and our bigs suck (Plumlee, B Lopez, M Turner, Kuzma). I'm hearing they may start Jaylen Brown at the 4 because Kuzma's been so bad he may not even make the cut (I think there is only one remaining player to cut, tho). We could literally have a team with one solid 5 and 0 4's altogether.

Apparently Spyda is smashing the scrimmages, at least.

Kuzma's out with an ankle. USA Celtics final roster (my projected starting 5):

Kemba
Spyda
Middleton
Tatum
Turner

J Brown
H Barnes
J Harris
Plumlee
B Lopez
D White
M Smart

USA is getting -225 odds. Serbia is +350 and I'm kinda surprised to see Greece is just +1000. They have the best player in the tourney and a lot of length that can shoot.

IDK what the hell Pop is thinking, but we played 9 minutes without a 4 or 5 on the floor. Turkey scored the go-ahead bucket in regulation because Joe Harris couldn't box out Ilyasova. Go figure.

If the offense looks like garbage, I don't think the solution is to sacrifice defense and rebounding. We shouldn't need 5 scorers out there to put up points. Figure it out.

69386501_360379731578358_67360093817012224_n.png

This is insane. Team Canada possibilities for 2020 Olympics. They can roll out a team where the first 7 or 8 guys are legitimate NBA starters:

Jamal Murray
Gilgeous-Alexander
Kelly Olynyk
Dwight Powell
Trey Lyles
RJ Barrett
Alexander-Walker
Cory Joseph
Tyler Ennis
Andrew Wiggins
Brandon Clarke
Tristan Thompson

100% of the blame for this loss goes on Popovich. We only played our 4 and 5's for a total of 15 minutes and got outrebounded 44 to 28. Donovan Mitchell was absolutely carrying us and we stopped going to him in the 4th. It's fkn pathetic. You couldn't try to sabotage us worse than that. Gobert ate our lunch.

Pop hates 'merica too, I knew I liked him for a reason.

Pop has successfully resisted the small ball revolution in the NBA and he's dominated my team doing it. Then when I have him on my side he decides it's time to go smaller than anybody ever has at this level and we don't even medal. He can go to hell and die, for all I care.

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back