Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

Dudes more worried about doing movie reviews than playing basketball, he's trash. Imagine traveling back in time and having a coach that thought it was a better idea to start him over Grant to start the season.

I really think Melo tried to be a better teammate with us, I think Melo actually tried to play D, Melo was the guy that told Russ after the first month or so, "You play your way we need to adjust to you"

Melo is also FOS. "Aye yo P, they want me to come off the bench" he bucked every time the bench was mentioned. Adams averaged 9.4 attempts per game, Melo averaged 15. Congrats now you cant crack a 15 man rotation.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Also, Tyler Childers successfully released a song about jacking off and made it feel like something meaningful.

Starting to come around on the intern 😂

Attachments

• 76DEF646-7BAE-4175-A06D-29379A8F8B5B.png
    76DEF646-7BAE-4175-A06D-29379A8F8B5B.png
    915.7 KB · Views: 2
  • D8291CB7-847F-4F8B-B26A-80D080EA754C.png
    D8291CB7-847F-4F8B-B26A-80D080EA754C.png
    279.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: BadJerry20
It’s almost time to suck! Lol

You know we are going to start of 20-2 so we will get hype then the bottom fall out. Lol No Russ, no PG, and no Grant makes me a sad panda. I was sooo looking forward to Grant's next step, now he's going to be back on the bench, while we watch Gallo get hurt 65 times. Sigh

You know we are going to start of 20-2 so we will get hype then the bottom fall out. Lol No Russ, no PG, and no Grant makes me a sad panda. I was sooo looking forward to Grant's next step, now he's going to be back on the bench, while we watch Gallo get hurt 65 times. Sigh
I actually think we’ll be better than expected, but that’s not saying much haha

I actually think we’ll be better than expected, but that’s not saying much haha

I dont expect anything but sadness with these ***holes. Lol Its weird cause I'm actually more sad about Grant than Russ and PG. PG always felt like a rental to me, and I'm glad Russ is on a contender, but watching Grant's growth was fun.

I dont expect anything but sadness with these ***holes. Lol Its weird cause I'm actually more sad about Grant than Russ and PG. PG always felt like a rental to me, and I'm glad Russ is on a contender, but watching Grant's growth was fun.
But you’re gonna see the growth of chr.. I mean, gall.... I mean, um, yeah. Lol

VN Store

Back