Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

Something I hadn’t thought of- bet the nba is kicking their selves right now. Okc is one of the hottest teams in the league right now and only have like 4-5 games that will be nationally televised

I watched Thunder-Nats last night and I watch SGA put up 20+ points and realized the Clippers took him with the Pistons pick SMH

While being as close to the 2 as they are to the 9

Sad!

Shut yo azz up.

Technically that is true, but really it's not true. We are more likely to stumble over the next 7-9 games and SA, Blazers, or Kings get hot and pass us, than 2 of The Rockets, Nuggets, Clips or Lakers getting passed by us.

Meh, Presti is pretty tight lipped. Outside of Russ what trade have we ever made that was discussed really? We just go to sleep, wake up and players are gone. Lol
Yup, at first I took that as a green light to finally get a cp3 jersey, but then I remembered how this was most likely ******** 😂

Reactions: BadJerry20
Yup, at first I took that as a green light to finally get a cp3 jersey, but then I remembered how this was most likely ******** 😂

First...ewww lol Second, I'm not saying 2e won't keep CP3 or trade those guys, but we are a tight lipped organization so I take any "info" with a giant grain of salt.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
SGA is probably my safest bet as far as jerseys go, but I’m just not over him being a Kentucky player yet. I’ll cheer for him, but buying a jersey will have to wait lol

Reactions: BadJerry20
SGA is probably my safest bet as far as jerseys go, but I’m just not over him being a Kentucky player yet. I’ll cheer for him, but buying a jersey will have to wait lol

Yeah he's the 1 guy I would say 99% won't get moved, well and probably Fergy since Presti faps to him. Lol

Reactions: Dallasbowlin

VN Store

Back