Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

I wasn’t going to say it, and you can laugh all you want, I get it. But it’s time to swallow your pride and bring back Durant. George isn’t that superstar who’s going to win you a championship. Westbrook needs a lethal scorer. There’s only one guy who would come here that can help, and that’s kd. I hope our fans can rally together and show our support towards Durant. Look, I know what he did was ****** and a bad move on his part, but the guy had been here for almost 10 years and gave his all. He went to golden state and learned how to win, and how winning teams play. He won his rings, now it’s time to do what Lebron did and come home and win one with the team you spent your early years in. Prove you don’t need Steph, klay, or Kerr. Okc will never win a championship as long as Durant is not on this team. It’s a hard pill to swallow, but it’s true. Again, laugh at you want, maybe it’s the emotions, but it is what it is.

Honestly for his cheap salary and steady improvement it would take something major for me to include Grant in a trade. He's probably our 3rd best player and only our 6th most expensive, and Jesus that Adams contract is so bad.

VN Store

Back