Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

We go away from Russ, 3 straight sh*t possessions...back to him and we score. Stop taking the ball out of his hands for 2 guys struggling. The ****

Really good games for Russ and Dennis minus Dennis D. Nice to see Grant finally making shots. PG great D, shooting like Russ, if he wakes up we take the series.

Come on PG make some shots. Lol If he hits his shots I think we win by 10, if he doesn't it's going to be razor close. Oh and come on good Westbrook.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Come on PG make some shots. Lol If he hits his shots I think we win by 10, if he doesn't it's going to be razor close. Oh and come on good Westbrook.
I love how every dog’s pg, but curry and harden have **** shooting games and there are crickets. Even when you consider his shooting last game, he had 22 points with 14/17 from the line, 6 rebounds, 6 assist (tied for second most on the team), and one steal. Dude had a solid game, just didn’t shoot the ball well.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I love how every dog’s pg, but curry and harden have **** shooting games and there are crickets. Even when you consider his shooting last game, he had 22 points with 14/17 from the line, 6 rebounds, 6 assist (tied for second most on the team), and one steal. Dude had a solid game, just didn’t shoot the ball well.

Media hates us brah. Russ had a great last game and all media could talk about was "next question" lol

Reactions: Dallasbowlin

VN Store

Back