Tamba to the transfer portal

Surprised he didn’t want to play with his teammate BJ Edwards, unless it wasn’t his decision?

This is a completely baseless guess on my part, but I'd be really shocked if Barnes convinced a kid at Catholic to reclassify, commit, redshirt, and then told him after the season he no longer has a spot. I can't see Barnes doing that to any player, and especially not a local kid...

But he is graduating. I'll be interested in seeing what convoluted change of definitions or context you choose for your next post.

Lol…he was a Covid senior and NCAA allowed those guys to carry over and not count toward scholarships. Might want to research it before making such comments.

This is a completely baseless guess on my part, but I'd be really shocked if Barnes convinced a kid at Catholic to reclassify, commit, redshirt, and then told him after the season he no longer has a spot. I can't see Barnes doing that to any player, and especially not a local kid...
Exactly what I was thinking as well

Surprised he didn’t want to play with his teammate BJ Edwards, unless it wasn’t his decision?
Yeah I'm surprised as well, maybe there was some amount of writing in the wall I suppose as far as a skill level. I think he could've been better than Uros with time for sure. Who knows, maybe he even withdraws his name like Tyler Baron did for football. Grass isn't always greener.

Wouldn't surprise me if QD left too. That's been rumored. That would free up a 3rd Scholarship
I certainly hope not. I have high hopes for him. He's a really good athlete and has really good size for a wing at the college level.

VN Store

Back