Tamari Key 🧡🍊🧡🍊

I heard a rumor from a credible source close to the program that a young former 5-star player from a nearby flagship university was a strong bet to come here via the portal. Was going to mention the name but wouldn't want to cause any problems for anyone based upon unsubstantiated rumor. She was someone we had recruited, had close ties to the program, and could have helped our frontcourt. Not likely that she'd be interested now.
Why not? The next coach could be a grand slam.

Thank you TK. Glad you got healthy enough to even get to be able to play again. Good luck!!

Last edited:
Some of those same credible sources who were certain Kellie was getting one more year I’d guess.

And why even bother bringing this up? It would appear you’re indicating Petty but that’s not a player that was going to make a significant improvement to this team. We saw how good Kentucky was this year, right?

That was just going to get us more of the same results which clearly White was done with.

And why are you doing this in the TK thread and taking away from her thanks and congratulations?

There was a reason which would have been obvious before I edited the post. As a result, it does appear off-topic, so I've deleted it.

Tamari was/is a great ambassador for the university, leaves her name in the Lady Vols record books, and set an example of great courage fighting back from a debilitating and dangerous illness.

Her choice of pictures sends a clear message of how she feels about her coach.

Was looking forward to seeing a fully-recovered Tamari next year along with the Key family, but will have to make do with the thrilling memories of a Tamari Key ten-block triple double masterpiece.

Last edited:
The coaching change may have influenced it but I don’t think she was coming back regardless.

I think she’s medically retiring. Just wasn’t the same player after the blood clots unfortunately

Blood Clots? First I've heard of that. Let me guess. No I don't have to.

Are you being serious? Weird post dude.

She absolutely had pulmonary emboli and that’s is why she missed almost an entire season. It is a miracle she was even able to play basketball at this level again.

She could have, quite literally, died. But I guess that’s not important since this is “the first you’ve heard of it” because nothing has existed or happened until JohnWardForever has heard it.

Are you being serious? Weird post dude.

She absolutely had pulmonary emboli and that’s is why she missed almost an entire season. It is a miracle she was even able to play basketball at this level again.

She could have, quite literally, died. But I guess that’s not important since this is “the first you’ve heard of it” because nothing has existed or happened until JohnWardForever has heard it.

Well I see you Totally missed it. I mean TOTALLY. And even in today's world of prevalent blood clots. I understand the miracle part, having a close relative in the medical profession with the same issue, requiring 2 major surgeries (thus far) and numerous drugs post therapy. WHAT I said was I hadn't heard about KEY, it seems they keep that info quiet these days. As for your retort, Comprehension is a rare commodity....

Well I see you Totally missed it. I mean TOTALLY. And even in today's world of prevalent blood clots. I understand the miracle part, having a close relative in the medical profession with the same issue, requiring 2 major surgeries (thus far) and numerous drugs post therapy. WHAT I said was I hadn't heard about KEY, it seems they keep that info quiet these days. As for your retort, Comprehension is a rare commodity....

You sir, sound really dumb right now.

It is common knowledge TK was out with blood clots and has been mentioned in every game broadcast since she returned. Do you even watch the games?

Anyway.

Hmm, you may want to back out of this one quietly and concede you haven't followed Lady Vols in a while. The story of Key and the life threatening blood clots have in no way been kept quiet. It's mentioned in every game she plays in, been the subject of several long news stories and her comeback has been celebrated at several LV games. I'm wondering how you have avoided it.

You sir, sound really dumb right now.

It is common knowledge TK was out with blood clots and has been mentioned in every game broadcast since she returned. Do you even watch the games?

Anyway.

Like I said you totally missed it. Ignorance is acceptable, the inability to overcome isn't. Good Day.

Like I said you totally missed it. Ignorance is acceptable, the inability to overcome isn't. Good Day.

At the risk of (apparently?) sounding dumb.

What am I missing here.

You responded to a poster who said she may be medically retiring due to her health and blood clot issues. Which is entirely possible.

You then indicated that was somehow not true, or made up because you’ve never heard she had blood clots.

Seems you’re trying to indicate she’s not coming back because Kellie isn’t, which is also possible, but still, doesn’t mean she didn’t have freaking pulmonary emboli.

At the risk of (apparently?) sounding dumb.

What am I missing here.

You responded to a poster who said she may be medically retiring due to her health and blood clot issues. Which is entirely possible.

You then indicated that was somehow not true, or made up because you’ve never heard she had blood clots.

Seems you’re trying to indicate she’s not coming back because Kellie isn’t, which is also possible, but still, doesn’t mean she didn’t have freaking pulmonary emboli.

NO SIR, YOU are the one who thought you knew what my comment was about. Then you took a Shot at me. And YOU are so off it's laughable. And Sad. How it sailed is beyond me. The fact that I hadn't heard about Key's blood clots had zero to do with it. Please don't respond anymore, It is pointless. Good Day.....

NO SIR, YOU are the one who thought you knew what my comment was about. Then you took a Shot at me. And YOU are so off it's laughable. And Sad. How it sailed is beyond me. The fact that I hadn't heard about Key's blood clots had zero to do with it. Please don't respond anymore, It is pointless. Good Day.....

Yes, good day to you too.

VN Store

Back