Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.8%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 28.0%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 24 14.3%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 57 33.9%

• Total voters
Let me spell it out for you then.....Biden is a senile fool. This will not be his last epic failure. Just the beginning.

I've never disagreed with him being a complete mess but that's anecdotal to every point I've made on this subject.

You keep trying to shoehorn a false argument where I'm in support of him, I haven't done that at all.

You used to be much sharper than this, not a lot sharper but certainly not this dull.

Duh.

It. Was. Always. Going. To. End. Like. This. By definition. Because their forces couldn't secure a damn thing.

When the government cannot secure a single thing, you're going to have a Saigon photo op involving the very last people who leave. It's impossible not to.

No, we could have gotten our people out before it turned into a Saigon photo op.

What’s crazy is I feel safer with Joe than I would with Harris…
Most of us do. Biden is a senile old ineffective shell with handlers running the show. That idiot Harris would actually try to impose her own will and from her CA record we can see what a disaster that would be.

I've never disagreed with him being a complete mess but that's anecdotal to every point I've made on this subject.

You keep trying to shoehorn a false argument where I'm in support of him, I haven't done that at all.

You used to be much sharper than this, not a lot sharper but certainly not this dull.

You never were, so no drop off for you. But yea, monday morning qbing....lol.

No, we could have gotten our people out before it turned into a Saigon photo op.
You still would have had Afghans mobbing evacuating Americans as long as the Afghan government can't secure anything. They'd still know they were dead meat for the Taliban and want out.

Duh.

It. Was. Always. Going. To. End. Like. This. By definition. Because their forces couldn't secure a damn thing.

When the government cannot secure a single thing, you're going to have a Saigon photo op involving the very last people who leave. It's impossible not to.
You’ve made some valid points on why this would’ve happened no matter the difference in circumstances. Not gonna say you’re wrong. If there were no other ways that this could’ve or should’ve been done then this is a massive failure by the Administration of being honest with the American people on what would take place. If, If, this was the only option, Biden should’ve gone ahead and told us this was going to be messy and prepared everyone for what this has turned into. Because if you know this or so many others recognize what was actually gonna happen, I imagine the Station Chief in Kabul, the Directors in Langley and the Chiefs at the Pentagon all knew what the hell was happening. This was piss poor management by the Administration either by execution of withdrawal or management of expectations.

Yeah, I'm not a genious like Generalisimo Milley is, but you would think that a plan would go something like this: Secure the airport, evacuate all American citizens and then translators etc, and then start drawing down the troops after they started destroying everything of value we left behind.

American Triumph: The Most INCLUSIVE National Embarrassment in History

Disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal engineered by impressive array of female, BIPOC officials

psaki-afg-736x512.jpg

The U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan has quickly become the most embarrassing national security debacle since the Vietnam War. Perhaps more importantly, however, the debacle is one of the most inclusive of its kind in American history.

The Biden administration's Afghanistan policy may have failed in the conventional sense, but it was remarkably successful in terms of the gender and racial diversity of the individuals responsible for that failure. Many will die as a result, but blame for their deaths will be shared among an impressive array of female and BIPOC officials. All in all, this was a triumph of American exceptionalism.

Vice President Kamala Harris, for example, was reportedly the "last person in the room" with President Joe Biden when he made the decision to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan. Harris, a female BIPOC of Tamil Indian and Afro-Jamaican descent, is also in charge of the Biden administration's failed efforts to secure the southern border. Harris's chief spokeswoman, Symone Sanders, is also a prominent BIPOC.

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin is the first African American to serve in that position and the first to preside over a military defeat of such extraordinary magnitude. Avril Haines, the director of national intelligence, is the first woman to oversee an epic intelligence failure after U.S. spy agencies estimated the Taliban would overrun Kabul within 90 days of the U.S. withdrawal. It happened in 72 hours. Haines used to host regular "erotica night" events at a bookstore in Baltimore.

American Triumph: The Most Inclusive National Embarrassment in History - Washington Free Beacon

Disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal engineered by impressive array of female, BIPOC officials

psaki-afg-736x512.jpg

The U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan has quickly become the most embarrassing national security debacle since the Vietnam War. Perhaps more importantly, however, the debacle is one of the most inclusive of its kind in American history.

The Biden administration's Afghanistan policy may have failed in the conventional sense, but it was remarkably successful in terms of the gender and racial diversity of the individuals responsible for that failure. Many will die as a result, but blame for their deaths will be shared among an impressive array of female and BIPOC officials. All in all, this was a triumph of American exceptionalism.

Vice President Kamala Harris, for example, was reportedly the "last person in the room" with President Joe Biden when he made the decision to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan. Harris, a female BIPOC of Tamil Indian and Afro-Jamaican descent, is also in charge of the Biden administration's failed efforts to secure the southern border. Harris's chief spokeswoman, Symone Sanders, is also a prominent BIPOC.

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin is the first African American to serve in that position and the first to preside over a military defeat of such extraordinary magnitude. Avril Haines, the director of national intelligence, is the first woman to oversee an epic intelligence failure after U.S. spy agencies estimated the Taliban would overrun Kabul within 90 days of the U.S. withdrawal. It happened in 72 hours. Haines used to host regular "erotica night" events at a bookstore in Baltimore.

American Triumph: The Most Inclusive National Embarrassment in History - Washington Free Beacon

Wow.

psaki-afg-736x512.jpg

I think a bigger embarrassment would be to hint that this is the fault of women and blacks.

You do you though.

Reactions: ENGRVOL
It was going to end like this no matter when we left or who was in charge. Afghanistan never, at any point, had a viable government the entire time we were there. It's why we were there for 20 years before finally just saying "F it." It is a totally ungovernable territory geographically and probably culturally (at least as the West defines a modern government) and has been that way for hundreds of years.

Can you imagine the media coverage if this was happening with Trump in office though? Holy cow.

Proof that Trump is smarter than Biden for the 81M who might have missed it - have to give a bit of leeway for the part of the 81M who didn't actually vote.

Over under on the amount of times Biden says Trump, Previous Administration, Climate Change and Racism in today's address?

Sleepy Joe will invoke TRUMP at least five times. Spout all kinds of reasons why the Afghanistan debacle is not his fault. Will tell us that everything will be fine, just like the Southern Border.

Speech is formulated to get his media puppets back on his side.

Reactions: Silence Dogood
Currently there is a Navy C-130 (CREEP57) and a French military Airbus 400 over the Gulf turning in over Pakistan. But more interesting are the B-52 (Grimm22) and a pair of KC-135s that popped up over Dubai.

download.png

You still would have had Afghans mobbing evacuating Americans as long as the Afghan government can't secure anything. They'd still know they were dead meat for the Taliban and want out.
Yep. Even if we evacuated tens of thousands of people, on the last few days there would still be more climbing the fence to get out.

Has anyone disagreed with the idea that we needed to get out? I think many past Presidents deserve some blame for the situation over there. The criticism is on the way the withdrawal was handled. That falls solely on this administration. You don't announce a day that you're pulling out. You stage that over months. The first thing you remove are your vulnerable human assets. You remove all your valuable military equipment, you remove troops in stages.

Johnson used to announce in advance airstrikes over Viet Nam and the NY Times printed them for the N Vietnamese. Most of us would think warnings like this are at the least stupid; the more jaded would probably go for "traitorous".

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back