Take it for what it’s worth & don’t shoot the messenger.

Had the opportunity to sit down with a friend today that I had not seen or spoken to in several months. He is an avid Tennessee fan, alumnus & donates significant dollars. He was telling me about a meet and greet he attended with some of the Spyre Sports Group folks. He was told that Tennessee would sign between 4 and 6 Five Star players in this year’s signing class. There may be some truth to this based on reports of some 5* guys trending to the VOLS. I will be curious to see how this prediction plays out.

Thoughts?????
Well, every time someone on Volnation has Ever reported on a conversation with big money insiders, it has ALWAYS panned out

He did not specify a mix. Did say there was another group (can’t remember their name) that has small dollars and they are focusing on baseball.

Don't forget, based on the structure of the leaked contract alleged to be Nico's a while back, a vast majority of his money has not been paid out to him yet. Thus, the data set given to Boro, shouldn't be skewed by Nico's.

Reactions: BoroVolFan
I bet this is a negative thread. I didn’t even read the content.
If you're not going to join the conversation by listening, why would you join the conversation by talking?

How can you add anything of value to the discussion if you don't even know what it is about?

I really don't get it. Why even hit 'reply'?

p.s. You were wrong. The OP's post wasn't negative, it was actually pretty upbeat.

I am attending a meeting with a Spyre representative tomorrow night - Wednesday - here in Murfreesboro. It is not a fund raiser, but is an informational get together. The individual (I will not share his name) is a former Tennessee Fund Rep, and is currently a Spyre Rep. The meeting is an opportunity to discuss NIL deals with very candid conversation. If anyone has a specific question they would like asked, let me know.
Ask him if anyone else can see him or if its only you.

If you're not going to join the conversation by listening, why would you join the conversation by talking?

How can you add anything of value to the discussion if you don't even know what it is about?

I really don't get it. Why even hit 'reply'?

p.s. You were wrong. The OP's post wasn't negative, it was actually pretty upbeat.
Okay, go ahead and scald me too buddy. 😆

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
The ole “friend of a friend heard about it” huh? Lol. Well without being an alumnus with inside intel it looks completely possible for us ti sign 4-6 five star kids and end up with a top 3 class. This is of course all because of NIL. Just as A&M took advantage last year we are obviously doing the same thing. It’s amazing for us and college football in general to get some more of those elite kids to choose schools other than Bama and Georgia. Eventually Bama and Georgia will jump on the NIL bandwagon and we’ll see what happens. But for now it is an incredible opportunity for us that we seem to be taking full advantage of. Give props to Danny white and Josh Heupel. Good times ahead!!!
Eventually they already are.

Had the opportunity to sit down with a friend today that I had not seen or spoken to in several months. He is an avid Tennessee fan, alumnus & donates significant dollars. He was telling me about a meet and greet he attended with some of the Spyre Sports Group folks. He was told that Tennessee would sign between 4 and 6 Five Star players in this year’s signing class. There may be some truth to this based on reports of some 5* guys trending to the VOLS. I will be curious to see how this prediction plays out.

Thoughts?????

It's mid July now.
We have two so far. Do we even have any other 5*s on the radar? Asking for a friend;)

I’m playing golf with the Beaver this week. I’ll shake the tree and see what info I can get.

VN Store

Back