Take it for what it’s worth & don’t shoot the messenger.

87&91ALUM

Football season can’t come to soon. The board is full of opinion and hearsay. Just keep that in mind. I prefer contracts and authentic signatures, performance and wins. We need balance in this team. Anything that keeps offense scoring while building a shut down defense gets my support.

VFL-82-JP

Bleedin' Orange...
Thanks Bulls Gap, but I only rely on information from Bucksnort.
Pulled into Bucksnort once on the way home from Arizona. Had to, needed gas. Had heard about the place, but never been there.

Within 5 minutes of pulling up to the gas pump: we found out the station lost the right to accept Visa cards because of fraud suspicion ... the gas station owner offered to "manually load" my Visa card number anyway (I declined and paid cash, heh) ... my wife was offered to buy some weed ... and my teen daughters were cat-called.

This wasn't a Friday or Saturday night. This was a weekday around 10 or 11 am.

Heh, I don't stop at Bucksnort any more. Never been to Bulls Gap. :)

Go Vols!

Last edited:
Tate is announcing within a couple of days and most likely for us. Next month per AP will be several commitments for UT. This offense is not a fluke, it’s already proven before it was brought to UT. It’s time to be optimistic about recruiting because UT has been trending
Unfortunately no on Tate.

BreatheUT

Build Back Worse.
Had the opportunity to sit down with a friend today that I had not seen or spoken to in several months. He is an avid Tennessee fan, alumnus & donates significant dollars. He was telling me about a meet and greet he attended with some of the Spyre Sports Group folks. He was told that Tennessee would sign between 4 and 6 Five Star players in this year’s signing class. There may be some truth to this based on reports of some 5* guys trending to the VOLS. I will be curious to see how this prediction plays out.

Thoughts?????
How many have fallen for this?

VN Store