TAILGATE this SATURDAY cancelled sorry guys

We have talked about doing a silent auction for some signed stuff with the money raised going to a good cause or two or three. Donation to ALS in honor of Dallas family, donation to MS in honor of Beam family, and maybe a couple of others.

I may do a topic on here with player trivia and the first one to get all right wins. Several drawings at the tailgate. Silent auction on here with money going to baseball collaboration NIL for players. Then a random thread on here where anyone has a chance of winning.

Keep sending ideas. Don't want to get too complicated and want to celebrate those who can come and those who cannot. There in spirit.

What things you want signed? I got Vollie Fingers shirts, jersey, cap and ball for sure. Maybe can get Kirby to get all the players to sign a ball or at least several players.

I mean....anything with Mike Honcho or Drew Gilbert's signature I'd be down to add to my collection :)

A signed ball or maybe a game worn hat, if you really wanna see a lot of raffles for a good cause if you can get a jersey signed by all the kids and possibly the coaches. Do a raffle for that at 100.00 per ticket. All donations going to the causes you said above I know I would buy a raffle ticket.
How about a Beck, Lipscomb or Payne authentic black Nike jersey?

We have talked about doing a silent auction for some signed stuff with the money raised going to a good cause or two or three. Donation to ALS in honor of Dallas family, donation to MS in honor of Beam family, and maybe a couple of others.

I may do a topic on here with player trivia and the first one to get all right wins. Several drawings at the tailgate. Silent auction on here with money going to baseball collaboration NIL for players. Then a random thread on here where anyone has a chance of winning.

Keep sending ideas. Don't want to get too complicated and want to celebrate those who can come and those who cannot. There in spirit.

What things you want signed? I got Vollie Fingers shirts, jersey, cap and ball for sure. Maybe can get Kirby to get all the players to sign a ball or at least several players.

I’d say a lettermen or starting 9 (add Dickey, Burke, Moore, and Scott) signed ball or Shirsey, and a signed pitchers ball or shirsey with all of the starters and relievers who’ve pitched this year. Finally a CTV Shirsey signed by all the Coaches. Bet all 3 would be very popular. Great idea!

2 of the 3 guys coming to help me have now backed out and cancelled their hotel rooms. Unsure now what to do. All because no viewing party. Thanks Danny.
I’m sure you could get some volunteers (no pun intended) for folks to help out with the tailgate. Heck, make it a BYOB and request a small donation for hot dogs, hamburgers, chips. I would be shocked if there’s no block party.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

I’d like to talk to you in a one off to help raise $$ for MS. I’m not sure you if you recall our conversation, but my wife was diagnosed about 5-6 yrs ago. It’s a progressing disease and I want to help w fundraising etc.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back