TAILGATE this SATURDAY cancelled sorry guys

I will have some autographed goodies to give away. Someone figure out how to give them away that is fair.
i am hoping they will do some sort of viewing party. I emailed Danny White and some other people. As of right now, tailgate is still on but we will play it by ear. So cool of you to bring things.

I may try to buy a single for Sat and take you up on the offer since I will be solo.

We drove down Sunday morning and back after the game. I feel like I’ve been run over by a freight train- exhausted 😝 . I can only imagine how tired those who attended every Vol game.

Feel great Super Psyched!!! Wish we played tonight! Legoooooooooooooo!!!

I will have some autographed goodies to give away. Someone figure out how to give them away that is fair.

I’ll play! Just spit balling…a straight up raffle, put your name in a hat type deal. That’s kinda boring. Several rounds of Baseball Bingo. An auction for charity of your choosing @preacherman20 , Parking Garage Wiffle Ball Tournament. Corn Hole. 1on1 Basevols Trivia.

Any other ideas?

Reactions: txbo and chuckiepoo
I’ll play! Just spit balling…a straight up raffle, put your name in a hat type deal. That’s kinda boring. Several rounds of Baseball Bingo. An auction for charity of your choosing @preacherman20 , Parking Garage Wiffle Ball Tournament. Corn Hole. 1on1 Basevols Trivia.

Any other ideas?
I like the trivia idea, first to answer gets the prize.

Any other ideas?
Darts 🎯? I like the sound of the auction. Especially if open totally to the public.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Darts 🎯? I like the sound of the auction. Especially if open totally to the public.

Might be kinda difficult to set up darts in a parking garage but you could do a spin the wheel type thing like Wheel of Fotune or the Price is Right, @txbo would be a good Bob Barker and @Juanita could play Vanna White?

Might be kinda difficult to set up darts in a parking garage but you could do a spin the wheel type thing like Wheel of Fotune or the Price is Right, @txbo would be a good Bob Barker and @Juanita could play Vanna White?
Winner! We have a winner! Will you come back for the big wheel?

Reactions: vol66
Boom! Grown Ups on Big Wheels racing for the prize!
Didn’t we have contests last year at regional?
I just remember LMAO at some of the competition suggestions!
Man I wish I could specifically remember some of them!
😂
GBO!!

Reactions: vol66
2 of the 3 guys coming to help me have now backed out and cancelled their hotel rooms. Unsure now what to do. All because no viewing party. Thanks Danny.

We have talked about doing a silent auction for some signed stuff with the money raised going to a good cause or two or three. Donation to ALS in honor of Dallas family, donation to MS in honor of Beam family, and maybe a couple of others.

I may do a topic on here with player trivia and the first one to get all right wins. Several drawings at the tailgate. Silent auction on here with money going to baseball collaboration NIL for players. Then a random thread on here where anyone has a chance of winning.

Keep sending ideas. Don't want to get too complicated and want to celebrate those who can come and those who cannot. There in spirit.

What things you want signed? I got Vollie Fingers shirts, jersey, cap and ball for sure. Maybe can get Kirby to get all the players to sign a ball or at least several players.

A signed ball or maybe a game worn hat, if you really wanna see a lot of raffles for a good cause if you can get a jersey signed by all the kids and possibly the coaches. Do a raffle for that at 100.00 per ticket. All donations going to the causes you said above I know I would buy a raffle ticket.

We have talked about doing a silent auction for some signed stuff with the money raised going to a good cause or two or three. Donation to ALS in honor of Dallas family, donation to MS in honor of Beam family, and maybe a couple of others.

I may do a topic on here with player trivia and the first one to get all right wins. Several drawings at the tailgate. Silent auction on here with money going to baseball collaboration NIL for players. Then a random thread on here where anyone has a chance of winning.

Keep sending ideas. Don't want to get too complicated and want to celebrate those who can come and those who cannot. There in spirit.

What things you want signed? I got Vollie Fingers shirts, jersey, cap and ball for sure. Maybe can get Kirby to get all the players to sign a ball or at least several players.
A TN mini bat signed would be cool to have

Reactions: vol94

VN Store

Back