Syrian Kurds are close to declaring Independence

Well, knowing what the awards namesake if famous for...and that Obummer won 1, even with the senseless stuff with Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, Benghazi, civilian drone strikes....I would bet that Trump is on the short list for sure.

No worries. By the way are you evangelical? Care to comment on him cheating on his wife with a whore while he should be at home like most dads should?

David sent a man to die so he could nail his wife.

People suck.

Nobody on here voting for a trump thinks the man is a saint.

We vote for him because the other choice is your side, which is damn scary, or a rino who will vow down to the left and get nothing done.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
He’s talking about the Iraqi Kurds

1) Assad Regimes use of chemical weapons
2) Assad coming war crimes
3) ISIS.
3) Iranian Revolutionary Guard/ Hezbollah training camps
4) and Iran and Russian attempt to destabilize the region.

And we are doing this with our allies correct? Just how many troops do they have in the area? I never herd anything about them being in harms way during Turkey's offensive.

I just saw the video of Trump's incredibly grandiose, self congragulatory, and frankly DERANGED comments yesterday. He is completely insane and out of control. If the GOP does not get rid of him, it will be a stain far worse than Nixon ever was. Trump is absolutely unqualified and an epic disaster for the World.

I just saw the video of Trump's incredibly grandiose, self congragulatory, and frankly DERANGED comments yesterday. He is completely insane and out of control. If the GOP does not get rid of him, it will be a stain far worse than Nixon ever was. Trump is absolutely unqualified and an epic disaster for the World.
Holy crap. Why didn't you just capitalize all that? SHREEEK!

Just read a Military Times article on the troop movement. So a grand total of less than 100 troops were repositioned to other areas of Syria. This is apparently the beginning of the apocalypse because you know we need to leave those 100 troops there to repel a Turkish army invasion force. No way they would be collateral damage or get overrun in a fight because ‘Murica! baby!

What a bunch of war hawk screeching idiot dumbasses on both sides of the aisle over this. Damn...

Reactions: hog88
Theory: Erdogan contacts Trump privately, tells him, "Allow Turkey to create a buffer zone between our border and Syria. If you don't allow this, we'll close down your hotels."

Compromised President?

VN Store

Back