Syracuse V. Florida

Syracuse has played like crap in this half and Florida still can't win. That should tell you what you need to know about the Gators.

Florida has gotten abused foul wise. Maybe it equals out the msu game, but tyus was hammered multiple times on the same offensive possession and no freaking foul.

Also when you watch a team like syracuse play and they do a crowd shot you know how ugly yankees really are.

Finally if you root against the sec ooc you are a complete idiot.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Florida has gotten abused foul wise. Maybe it equals out the msu game, but tyus was hammered multiple times on the same offensive possession and no freaking foul.

Also when you watch a team like syracuse play and they do a crowd shot you know how ugly yankees really are.

No. Not at all. 85-73 'Cuse :rock:

So let me get this straight. Florids loses by 12 to a team that shot south of 60% from the free throw line and hit 3 3pt shots out of 12 in what is a de facto home game and I am supposed to believe they are good. Nope, don't buy it.

Last edited:

Anything that makes the gatornation unhappy makes me very happy so I will have to disagree.

If you use the rock hand smiley and you are past the age of majority...

My age does not matter nor does my use of emoticons. I know that I hate Florida, no matter what sport. They could go winless OOC in any sport and I would be thrilled. Same for Bama. If UT BB can take care of business like they are supposed to then conference power rankings shouldn't matter.

Gimme a break, Florida shot 30 three pointers, there is your big foul disparity.

Ugly or not, they are still a lot better than Florida.

Kiss my ass, I wouldn't pull for Florida against Al-Qaeda.

Someone is mad that they are wrong, again.

Gimme a break, Florida shot 30 three pointers, there is your big foul disparity.

Ugly or not, they are still a lot better than Florida.

Kiss my ass, I wouldn't pull for Florida against Al-Qaeda.

Someone is mad that they are wrong, again.

Sorry I do not share your feelings towards men so I won't be kissing anything.

The people who said florida sucks are wrong. They do not suck and syracuse did not blow them out.

The people who said florida sucks are wrong. They do not suck and syracuse did not blow them out.

Syracuse showed once again that Florida doesn't play defense just like the last 2 years. There offense wasn't much better, just jacking threes. Highly overrated.

Again, Syracuse won by 12 in the state of Florida and they played like crap. Florida looks like little boys out there. You can't possibly still think they have Final Four potential.

Again, Syracuse won by 12 in the state of Florida and they played like crap. Florida looks like little boys out there. You can't possibly still think they have Final Four potential.
where was the game played did not realize they were in fl.

VN Store

Back