Syracuse V. Florida

Can't rely TOO much on the 3, 'Cuse's D is doing a great job keeping Florida on the perimeter. On a side note, Florida's cheerleaders=absolute hotness

The refs sure are bailing Florida out a lot. Obvious player control on Parsons is called a block. Walker (I think) about to turn it over on the sideline and a block is called.

Actually I may be wrong on the first one. Was Parsons shooting? It didn't look like it to me, but I am not exactly focused on the game at the moment.

Just so we are clear, I do think the refs are calling a good game overall, I just thought that they gave Florida the benefit of a few close calls in a row there.

Geez, I will say one thing, Syracuse looks like they are trying to lose this game.

Missed FTs, 2-10 from 3pt, completely unforgivable unforced turnovers.

florida appears like they will live and die by the 3 ball it's good as long as they are falling but the nights they aren't they might get run off the court.

Anyone who watches this and thinks the refs have been biased for Florida is absurd. Florida players have been knocked down multiple times now on no calls. Look at the number of fouls called! Syracuse seems to be getting a bit more of the calls here. All of the idiot florida players missing free throws are bad, but being a guard like boynton and missing is unforgivable.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Anyone who watches this and thinks the refs have been biased for Florida is absurd. Florida players have been knocked down multiple times now on no calls. Look at the number of fouls called! Syracuse seems to be getting a bit more of the calls here. All of the idiot florida players missing free throws are bad, but being a guard like boynton and missing is unforgivable.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you are referring to me, you must have missed my second post. However, there absolutely was a stretch earlier in the half where the refs bailed them out. Regardless, Florida looks like exactly what I thought they were... soft

VN Store

Back