Swain calls out Vol Twitter

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
Was just listening to the show, and he mentioned how much of a force Vol Twitter has been in the past. He challenged Vol tweeters everywhere to get #WelcomeHomeTee trending. I believe it can be done. All you tweeters and twits, get to work.

Addendum: This is my 10,000 post, so there’s that. #lifegoals

Man I sure hope that’s the right thing to do... love and respect me some Tee as a VFL, but isn’t Chaney the QB whisperer? We’re going to hire Tee as a QB Coach but only when Chaney’s not coach’n em up? If we’re bringing him on as a recruiter and WR Coach but really to be a recruiter, then I see it, just don’t think he’s going to be down with that.

Reactions: gunner
Hiring Tee is a mistake. He’ll be a cancer with his attitude and the coaches currently on staff are better than him. He better recruit like never before.

I can't say you're wrong, but there's a plan in place and I'm sure Fulmer has promised Tee something to keep him from meddling. I'm thinking he'll get either a OC in waiting, Associate Head Coach, or Recruiting Coord.....or a combo of some of these.

Hiring Tee is a mistake. He’ll be a cancer with his attitude and the coaches currently on staff are better than him. He better recruit like never before.
Wow 😲 talk about dropping a turd in the punch bowl.
I’m sure Pruitt discussed his offer to Tee with Chaney and others before extending it.

I don't think he wants to be here. I think he feels a cut above anything we have to offer.
So, he’s already accepted the position, will be in Knoxville today and will likely be on the road tomorrow recruiting for Tennessee......but he doesn’t want to be here and he feels a cut above anything we have to offer.

Lol. Get out of here with that stupid ish.

Pruitt doesn’t take orders. Coach Fulmer recommended Tee imo. The rest is Pruitt’s baby. He values recruiters with chops, but not at the expense of teaching and coaching.

So, he’s already accepted the position, will be in Knoxville today and will likely be on the road tomorrow recruiting for Tennessee......but he doesn’t want to be here and he feels a cut above anything we have to offer.

Lol. Get out of here with that stupid ish.
Sensitive, huh? That is my opinion, yes. Hope calling people stupid makes you feel better about yourself.

Reactions: BreatheUT

Odds are you are correct. Practically every decision made at UT in the last 10 yrs has resulted in a cluster. And what would Tennessee football be without a drama queen?

There's a lot of Tee haters among Vols Fandom. Which is why I wish he'd never return to the UT. Hope he shuts them up with lights out job performances.
Tee is my favorite QB at UT, bar none. I don't think he has demonstrated that he can do anything but recruit yet. I have seen no exceptional coaching ability from him. He has made statements in the past about only coming here as a head coach as if we were beneath him. Maybe IBJ and staff were, but to make those statements publicly soured a lot of feelings. If you can't handle honest criticism, then I can't help you. However, it is far from hate.

And let's not start with the millennial usage of the word hate. That word means a lot more to me than to just honestly criticize someone. Young people don't even really know what that word means anymore.

VN Store

Back