Surgery

This puts sports & all else in proper perspective. Thanks for sharing, "tide". Hope & pray the surgery goes well & your little girl is just fine.

I will be praying for your daughter as well as your family. Keep us posted on her recovery

Just letting you guys know that my daughter who is 6 and has Spina Bifida will be having surgery on Wednesday.
I will be home Thursday to tell how it went.

God bless you and your family. May the peace of God that passes all understanding fall upon your household.

You shouldn't worry where it is.... it's something to be prayed about. Prayers for you and God Bless!

Don't post often but my prayers are with your daughter, yourself, and the family. My 14 month old son has had two open heart surgeries and I know it is a very worrisome time so keep us informed and may all go well.

^ They say 1 in every crowd. Oh, well. Sorry for that.

Hope all is well tide. We will be expecting that positive update a.s.a.p. Best wishes to your daughter and your entire family.

May God be with your daughter and your family. Update us on the progress when you have time. Prayers for you and the family. Be strong Tide.

Prayers and thoughts are with her and your family TFan. God HAS His hand on her and the docs and has a plan. Turn to him for strength through this. GV
Posted via VolNation Mobile

God bless you and your family, and especially your little girl. We will pray for you all.

VN Store

Back