Surgery

tidenumber1

Just letting you guys know that my daughter who is 6 and has Spina Bifida will be having surgery on Wednesday.
I will be home Thursday to tell how it went.

Best wishes to your baby girl tidefan. Let's pray she comes out strong on the other side of this surgery

Praying for your daughter . Good luck and god bless her , may she have the best christmas of all .

Just letting you guys know that my daughter who is 6 and has Spina Bifida will be having surgery on Wednesday.

I had a cousin that lived for 20 years with it.

May God have his hand upon her, and your family.

God will put his love around your daughter and family and bring you all through this. Even though next October she will be cheering her little heart out for the Tide, we all can smile knowing everything will be fine. God Bless.

All of my best wishes for your daughter, her successful surgery and your family.

Saying a prayer for your little girl and you family. Hoping for a positive update from you.

My Prayers will be for you and your daughter may God Bless her and touch her and ease her pain. I will also request prayer for her and your family this Sunday.

Good luck tide to you ,your 6 year old daughter, and family . Many prayers go out for you all. Please keep us updated. Your post should remind us all of what really counts in life.

VN Store

Back