Sure has gotten quiet

thistime

No matter where you're at there you are.
It has gotten awfully quiet around here this evening. It seems like everybody is waiting for something to happen but aren't sure what. It is like when your a little kid and the weatherman says there is a good chance of snow and your scared it is just going to rain. Up until last night this site was a buzz with coaching predictions, staff changes and Administration shake ups but know for the most part crickets.

It has gotten awfully quiet around here this evening. It seems like everybody is waiting for something to happen but aren't sure what. It is like when your a little kid and the weatherman says there is a good chance of snow and your scared it is just going to rain. Up until last night this site was a buzz with coaching predictions, staff changes and Administration shake ups but know for the most part crickets.
Honestly, everyone is probably exhausted thinking of all this. I know I am. I’m tired of how bad we are.

Honestly, everyone is probably exhausted thinking of all this. I know I am. I’m tired of how bad we are.

I have to agree with you. We have been in some sort of turmoil for 12 or 13 years and I believe everybody is tired of the carnival ride that UT football has become and just want to get off and walk around the midway and play the games for a while.

The program needs some hope, some buzz and some excitement. It will never happen with Beldar in the drivers seat. If the administration wants to get the fans excited, get more donations and create some buzz they need to fire that moron Beldar. He's like a boat anchor holding us back. We can't heal or even begin to build anything as long as we're saddled with that moron. He's lost the fan base.

I’m not so sure man. I think the fan base is close to its limit

I think he’s right because people love the Vols and will want to talk about them. It’s just a lot more fun and exciting talking about good things instead of debating the FARH the coach crap. We can’t even begin to get there until we have some success and the only way to unite the fans right now is getting rid of Beldar. There’s no sunshine left to pump. There’s only solution forward, get rid of the Beldar and give the fans something to be excited about. He’s beyond rehabilitation. His actions have proved his ineptitude. It’s obvious, straight in your face obvious. Nothing will change as long as Beldar is the coach.

Apparently the meeting with Pruitt went late into the night last night so no idea on the timing of whatever might happen

I think he’s right because people love the Vols and will want to talk about them. It’s just a lot more fun and exciting talking about good things instead of debating the FARH the coach crap. We can’t even begin to get there until we have some success and the only way to unite the fans right now is getting rid of Beldar. There’s no sunshine left to pump. There’s only solution forward, get rid of the Beldar and give the fans something to be excited about. He’s beyond rehabilitation. His actions have proved his ineptitude. It’s obvious, straight in your face obvious. Nothing will change as long as Beldar is the coach.

Damn dude we get it, you think Pruitt looks like a cone head. It’s your avi, it’s in your bio, and it’s in almost every one of your posts. I’m done with the guy too, but get a new joke.

Yup...

Who is Beldar again? And why is he holding us up?

They just started Pruitts interview yesterday. Doubt it will be just one day with him.

True, and it is kinda nice to have some pace and calm for a while. This is a good thing that we don't have to read all the "experts" who have no clue about what is going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vollifer1949
We don't want to be sure, but what evidence do we have to suggest otherwise? And please don't say someone on here said "my sources say". I'm honestly asking, what evidence is there that any changes are coming?

they wouldn't spend so much on lawyers if there wasn't something there

The program needs some hope, some buzz and some excitement. It will never happen with Beldar in the drivers seat. If the administration wants to get the fans excited, get more donations and create some buzz they need to fire that moron Beldar. He's like a boat anchor holding us back. We can't heal or even begin to build anything as long as we're saddled with that moron. He's lost the fan base.
They better hope COVID protocols are still in place this Fall. Otherwise, I bet you’ll see a half-empty stadium.

they wouldn't spend so much on lawyers if there wasn't something there
Maybe so. I just see the opposite, hiring people for Pruitt when his job is in limbo doesn't point to him being fired. The assistants guilty maybe, and we may get in some trouble, but it's not looking like they're gonna lay the blame on him. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Maybe so. I just see the opposite, hiring people for Pruitt when his job is in limbo doesn't point to him being fired. The assistants guilty maybe, and we may get in some trouble, but it's not looking like they're gonna lay the blame on him. Hope I'm wrong.

even if they don't blame him... I think they are looking for an out with him. we'll see though but gah they need to decide and announce something soon either way

If UTAD doesn't care to represent the power of UT football brand, and make this coach drama a boy or a girl, why should I care. I've completely lost interest. If Pruitt and co did something worthy of being fired, let's get on with it. If not, come out and support your coach for another season, so we can settle down the transfers and finish as strong as possible for signing class. A void of UTAD direction gets filled by rumors, most of which are way out in left field, and is doing harm by the day.

VN Store

Back