*****Support VolNation with your shopping at Amazon/Fanatics (for free)

Someone here is much smarter than I.

41r5VS%2BYFfL._SX388_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Amazon Biochemistry
It was I.

Jk

I've put off using this opportunity to support VN until now. Mainly because I only now found a charity that puts most of its money toward the cause rather than into the pockets of rich executives. So this via AmazonSmile was a priority for me. It took a while to track down that info. Now, having done that, I will be using your link since I am a frequent Amazon shopper. Considering your extreme tolerance for the antics of I and others on this great board, my personal view is we owe you. This is a nice way to put forward on that debt. Mid-spring I should be making a number of purchases (as usual) so it's a chance to put your link to prime use.

If anyone else who donates and is "listening" in on this post, here is one a number of sites I checked. I suggest you as I did check as many other sites as you can as well, but this one is a pretty good starting place. America's Top 50 charities: How well do they rate? - The Christian Science Monitor

Last edited:
Once in a while, I get an email or message asking how members can support our site here at VolNation.com. As you know the site is free, and we don't currently accept donations. However, if you'd like to support our cause while doing your normal holiday and everyday shopping at Amazon and Fanatics, please use our affiliate links below. There's literally nothing else you have to do besides using our link to make your purchases. As a result, we get a few cents. You get your products at no additional cost, plus our appreciation.

In addition, you can also support the site by using our link to buy Tennessee or other team gear from Fanatics.com. It's a great place to buy all sorts of Vols stuff and they have a wide selection of pro team gear as well.

Thanks for your consideration and as always, Go Vols!

Freak
Link isnt working

Reactions: HalfullVol
Yesterday, I ordered some cycling gear (gloves and helmet liner) using the Amazon link. I'm trying to use the links each time I shop Amazon or Fanatics.

Reactions: Freak
BTW, have you seen a recent order for an Oreck portable vacuum come through in the past couple of weeks?

BTW, have you seen a recent order for an Oreck portable vacuum come through in the past couple of weeks?
I haven't looked at the actual orders since I last posted about it in here months ago. But I'll look when I get a minute.

Reactions: Tin Man
Just checked. I don't see an Oreck in the last 30 days. I do see the cycling stuff though.

Reactions: Tin Man
Just checked. I don't see an Oreck in the last 30 days. I do see the cycling stuff though.

OK. I had so many tabs open while I was comparative shopping, I must have placed the purchase through one that wasn't "linked" to VN. Next time, I'll try to open a fresh link to place the order.

Reactions: VolinMC

VN Store

Back