Superhero Bracketology II - Championship - (1) The Dark Knight v (4) Captain America: The Winter Soldier

(1) The Dark Knight vs (4) Captain America: The Winter Soldier

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I loved Batman Begins. I think it was the best of the Nolan movies
The trilogy was fantastic, I thought.

I actually went to the midnight launch of The Dark Knight Rises where they played the first two movies beforehand. It was a long night, lol, but worth it.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Yep, saw it yesterday after work. I wasn't in that much of a hurry to see it so much as i was worried about seeing spoilers. So i went ahead and saw it asap lol.
You think its as good as everyone else seems to?

God-fearin' people that love America! That's who's voted for Cap! True patriots one and all, not Communist bat supporters! Cap fought bravely in WWII! Cap fights Nazis while Batman picks on the mentally ill! Shame on all you bat supporters!
lol. I can appreciate your fire.

Truthfully, my pick for best superhero movie is Deadpool. Pretty true to character and absolutely hilarious, IMO.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I have a question though, since there's a spoiler thread for it and i know you mods basically kinda see almost every post, do you just avoid that thread or what?
Pretty much, but don't give Weezer any ideas.

Truthfully, my pick for best superhero movie is Deadpool. Pretty true to character and absolutely hilarious, IMO.
I've actually never seen Deadpool. I need to watch it sometime.

Pretty much, but don't give Weezer any ideas.
Nah, I just like to razz. I haven't seen the last few Marvel movies so I couldn't spoil anything anyway, not that I would. I avoid movie theaters so it'll be awhile before I even see the movie.

Nah, I just like to razz. I haven't seen the last few Marvel movies so I couldn't spoil anything anyway, not that I would. I avoid movie theaters so it'll be awhile before I even see the movie.
I'm not all that into Marvel movies, really. I'll see this one and hope I have a good enough understanding of what's going on.

Reactions: Behr
I'm not all that into Marvel movies, really. I'll see this one and hope I have a good enough understanding of what's going on.
I haven't seen half of the Marvel movies, haven't seen Captain Marvel either but I was able to follow Endgame. You should be ok if you saw Infinite War.

Being a former comic nerd, I pretty much love most superhero movies.

Going well so far. I had to look to see who voted for Captain America. I'm disappointed in you people. :)
Winter Soldier was really, really good though. Just had that 1 thing that always keeps me from voting for the Captain America movies.
Captain America 😕

Reactions: Behr
Winter Soldier was really, really good though. Just had that 1 thing that always keeps me from voting for the Captain America movies.
Captain America 😕
What's wrong with Cap? He has a much cooler origin story than Batman.

VN Store

Back