Superhero Bracketology II - Championship - (1) The Dark Knight v (4) Captain America: The Winter Soldier

(1) The Dark Knight vs (4) Captain America: The Winter Soldier

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's me, just not into the golden boy, cannot tell a lie, vibe. The whole persona, costume and all, is a little cheesy for me.
I like the darker, troubled characters.
In his own way, Batman is a bit of a boy scout himself. He's brooding, but he follows a strict code.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Truthfully, my pick for best superhero movie is Deadpool. Pretty true to character and absolutely hilarious, IMO.

You complete me. I usually checked who voted what, and I think we voted the same in almost every matchup. You are wise my brother.

I haven't seen that one either. lol

As politely as I can, I tried watching it twice and just couldn't get into. It had a pretty good soundtrack up to the point I turned that crap off and switched over to Hannah Montana.

Reactions: chargervol
As politely as I can, I tried watching it twice and just couldn't get into. It had a pretty good soundtrack up to the point I turned that crap off and switched over to Hannah Montana.
I watched it but still had to give you a like for presentation 😅

Reactions: Behr
I watched it but still had to give you a like for presentation 😅

Obviously Im just being facetious, but for some reason I just couldn't get into. I'm not a Batman fan but TDK was my favorite comic book movie. Wheezy is right though, without Ledger I'd be voting Captain America. BUT....without Bucky....

Watched Ragnarok last night and it was better the second time. Guess its a good thing it got clipped in the FF, this would have been tough.

Reactions: chargervol
Yeah. But he'll lie and even kill Superman if he runs out of Snickers.

Cap too busy being offended by Stark and Fury all the time.

He wouldn't kill Superman when it comes right down to it, and are you suggesting lying is a heroic trait?

I’m biased because the Dark Knight my be my favorite movie, but it’s silly to think any other movie had a shot in this poll.

He wouldn't kill Superman when it comes right down to it, and are you suggesting lying is a heroic trait?
Merely suggesting that in a world of evil, crime, war and espionage, Opie Taylor could be a suitable replacement.
Though Opie dresses better and could possibly take cap in a fight. 👀

Reactions: Behr
Merely suggesting that in a world of evil, crime, war and espionage, Opie Taylor could be a suitable replacement.
Though Opie dresses better and could possibly take cap in a fight. 👀
Just a little trivia, but when Batman was first created(way back when), he actually carried a gun. He was not above shooting and killing crooks back then. But as the character developed over the years, they decided he shouldn't be a killer. So they turned him into the kinder, gentler Batman of today.

I've taken note of everyone that voted for Batman. Your names are being forwarded to the FBI for investigation. Your activities are positively un-American and deserve to be punished. I'm going to suggest they start with Behr.

I voted for The Dark Knight because this was a best superhero movie competition. It's been my favorite superhero flick and in my opinion, one of the best movies ever made. The Joker is my favorite villain and Heath Ledger's interpretation was absolutely fantastic.

(The Winter Soldier is my favorite Marvel movie so far. I've not saw Endgame yet.)

If the contest was for the best superhero, and Batman and Captain America were the final 2 characters, then Captain America would have got my vote.

VN Store

Back