Sugar Bowl: Ole Miss vs Baylor

200.gif

Reactions: peerless98
I hope he’s okay for his career’s sake.
That said, the amount of nausea being experienced by Kiffin at this point is so gratifying…
Me too. I like Corral and the way he plays. Even if he’s not badly hurt, I hope they have enough sense to hold him out and prevent further injury. If he is immobile, that Baylor defense will hurt him. But it is Kiffin we’re talking about. I don’t think he’s ever cared about anybody but himself.

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
I enjoy joe tessitore. He makes the pick 6 sound like something not of this world.

I tend to agree. If all bowls are meaningless (not a playoff game) then why aren't all games once you've lost a game that will keep you out of the playoffs.
What do playoff games really matter? Who cares about winning a title if getting injured playing for it might cost you draft position?

Some people just don’t know how to move on. They act like a high schooler who went a few dates with the homecoming Queen only to see her dump them for someone better. Eleven years later and they still can’t accept it and get on with their life.
Lane Kiffin is a Queen but that is still a bad comparison

VN Store

Back