Sugar Bowl: Ole Miss vs Baylor

Why would you guys call #8 vs #7 meaningless, but ask for a 12 game playoff? It makes no sense.

this is a great matchup and playoffs are designed to avoid that. There’s no reason to give a bunch of teams a chance. They had their chance. They’re not that good.

If you are an NFL prospect and you get really hurt, the national championship is meaningless compared to that.

I tend to agree. If all bowls are meaningless (not a playoff game) then why aren't all games once you've lost a game that will keep you out of the playoffs.

These guys always going for it makes me think of a trick play that would be extremely effective .

A POOCH PUNT

Game. So many QBs have been taking hits all year on borrowed time. They get in playoff games against high quality defense players - leaving it all on the field, and … this kind of thing is predictable - especially with MC. Lane did him no favors encouraging him to be so careless with himself.

Look like an intentional type of drag to the leg. Players know how to hurt the opponent.
No that’s what happens when a 290 lb DT falls on your ankle. He may come back but if he didn’t, he is darn lucky to have not broken the ankle. My feelings on potential draft picks playing in these games is known so I’m not going to say I told you so.

I tend to agree. If all bowls are meaningless (not a playoff game) then why aren't all games once you've lost a game that will keep you out of the playoffs.

I would say at two losses, they are. You may see earlier attrition in the future for “certain” top picks.

No that’s what happens when a 290 lb DT falls on your ankle. He may come back but if he didn’t, he is darn lucky to have not broken the ankle. My feelings on potential draft picks playing in these games is known so I’m not going to say I told you so.
No thats how a 290 DT tackles to take you out.

Who does Ole Miss have once this kid goes down?

… and Baylor flops… hahahaaa… touché

how about a Johnny Majors special - kick quick
That’s actually what I meant …. good catch . You see both so rarely I got confrused . CJM quick kick yes though and on 2nd down no less.

Uh oh, Baylor faking injuries. Their QB better watch out, karma is about to get him!!!!!

VN Store

Back