Succession on HBO

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Who else is watching this? Season 1 is good and season 2 was great. Such an awesome season finale yesterday.

I liked season 1 last year and season 2 was even better. It looked almost like Logan gained a lot of respect for Kendall with that announcement.

"You're not a killer". Made me wonder if he picked Kendall to give a chance to prove Logan wrong. Or was it a complete surprise.

Reactions: n_huffhines
I liked season 1 last year and season 2 was even better. It looked almost like Logan gained a lot of respect for Kendall with that announcement.

"You're not a killer". Made me wonder if he picked Kendall to give a chance to prove Logan wrong. Or was it a complete surprise.

when the shareholder told Logan he needed to take the fall, I read his face like he was first immediately shocked but then actually considered it. I believe he does not trust Shiv or Roman and his plan was "either Kendall proves he's ready and turns on me, or nobody is ready and I stay in charge"

Whatever happened to Kendall's ex- wife and kids? They were on the show almost every episode last year. I don't think they were even mentioned this season

Whatever happened to Kendall's ex- wife and kids? They were on the show almost every episode last year. I don't think they were even mentioned this season
He roughed up his son a tad at the end of season 1 and his wife was done. Along with the drug rehab and “unfortunate incident” he’s kept his space.

They'd rather watch Americas next idol voice or a multi cam laugh track sitcom.

I meant compared to other premium television. It's a show about coastal elites and some people are just never gonna be interested when the characters feel inaccessible at the get go.

I meant compared to other premium television. It's a show about coastal elites and some people are just never gonna be interested when the characters feel inaccessible at the get go.

And yet portraying them in such a negative way should hold some appeal.

IDK about you, but I like the characters. They show you all their flaws and how bad they are but I still find myself rooting for all of them except Logan.

they are a collection of antiheroes for sure. I particularly love Roman. and Tom. Its there flaws that make them interesting.

Tom and Greg scenes are great. One of my favorite scenes this year was Tom’s meltdown in Greg’s office.

Reactions: bignewt
Tom and Greg scenes are great. One of my favorite scenes this year was Tom’s meltdown in Greg’s office.

Greg is great in small doses. I'm not as big of a fan as everybody else. I feel like I have to turn off my brain for a lot of the Greg stuff to work for me (like how was this doofus cousin that they barely knew ever in the room? give me a break), but I'll take Greg and Tom together all day.

This show has not missed a beat. I will miss it after this season.

VN Store

Back