Suarez, Darby, Puckett, Striplin

I bet you our staff has a few members who are working diligently on the issues I raised. I suppose what I am saying is I hope we are "recrutin" in the form of a somebody we sign late or grad transfers because our class on paper is what 5th in the country according to247 and 14th espnW but it sure is lacking in helping the numbers of SEC level contributors in positions of need. I expect some players to leave to make slots available etc. My point is Kelly needs more racehorses she has plenty of project players. 14 ort 5 I see a bunch of redundant players. The guards look like upgrades the forwards appear to be more project type of players, I hope next year we are not again looking at a short bench

I bet you our staff has a few members who are working diligently on the issues I raised. I suppose what I am saying is I hope we are "recrutin" in the form of a somebody we sign late or grad transfers because our class on paper is what 5th in the country according to247 and 14th espnW but it sure is lacking in helping the numbers of SEC level contributors in positions of need. I expect some players to leave to make slots available etc. My point is Kelly needs more racehorses she has plenty of project players. 14 ort 5 I see a bunch of redundant players. The guards look like upgrades the forwards appear to be more project type of players, I hope next year we are not again looking at a short bench
21 class prospects nation tenn vols #9 sara puckett #28 karoline striplin#39 brooklyn miles#89 kaiya wynn as far as espn they kiss unconn backside. use to watch tenn on 10 foot c-band dish you could find wild feeds . they show the game no breaks . espn would talk up the other team root agaaist lady vols. when they came from breaks they were for both teams. kaiya wynn#100

21 class prospects nation tenn vols #9 sara puckett #28 karoline striplin#39 brooklyn miles#89 kaiya wynn as far as espn they kiss unconn backside. use to watch tenn on 10 foot c-band dish you could find wild feeds . they show the game no breaks . espn would talk up the other team root agaaist lady vols. when they came from breaks they were for both teams. kaiya wynn#100
ProspectsNation has the uconn recruits rated much higher than ESPN does.
PN 1,3,6 and 11
ESPN 1,5,15 and 30
Which rating agency likes their recruits better ?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
ProspectsNation has the uconn recruits rated much higher than ESPN does.
PN 1,3,6 and 11
ESPN 1,5,15 and 30
Which rating agency likes their recruits better ?
just heard espn talk during breaks on my c-band 10 foot disk hot mics they do not like tenn and they root most for unconn espn anoucers. my point i trust 247 or prospects nation for ut ratting as far espn they go jump in a lake!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back