Suarez, Darby, Puckett, Striplin

pucket could be like abby c. from the 96-97 big girl from alabama can shoot3 with the bonus of be capeable of driving to the hoop. pucket more ready than marta or salaary she she lots of minutes as a freshmen may start some. pucket had organ ducks any more top offers about 30+ sorry for spelling on firestick can not go back fix unless you start over.

striplin is 63 or close 64 she shoots good now and can finish near the hoop watch her high school games and alabama stazs 21 games she has a collage ready body and she blocks well and rebound she can handle the 4 spot just fine could start before season over. but would be nice if kas stay for 5 yeasr she said she not

I feel very good about the players we currently have and the ones that are coming in...CKH & staff have shown they can improve players...I really think Marta will work on her physicality in the off season and fine tune her skills for next season...Can't say too much about Tess, because she doesn't play enough, but her shooting and confidence will get better [remember they are freshman - Marta rising]...Karoline & Sara will be great additions...Per their film, you can see their very good skill sets and CKH will mold them into great players...GBO LVFL 🧡🏀

Mudcat, you don't have to apologize for the spelling (we all take a turn at that). The gist of your messages always comes through loud and clear. Personally, I hope I haven't been too harsh or snarky toward your posts. (if so, I sincerely apologize) since I truly enjoy them and find your expressiveness quite, well, charming. And I mean that sincerely and appreciate your being a food sport.

Now, about those organ ducks.... ;)

pucket could be like abby c. from the 96-97 big girl from alabama can shoot3 with the bonus of be capeable of driving to the hoop. pucket more ready than marta or salaary she she lots of minutes as a freshmen may start some. pucket had organ ducks any more top offers about 30+ sorry for spelling on firestick can not go back fix unless you start over.
Good points are good points regardless of the spelling. MC you always make good points!

Mudcat, you don't have to apologize for the spelling (we all take a turn at that). The gist of your messages always comes through loud and clear. Personally, I hope I haven't been too harsh or snarky toward your posts. (if so, I sincerely apologize) since I truly enjoy them and find your expressiveness quite, well, charming. And I mean that sincerely and appreciate your being a food sport.

Now, about those organ ducks.... ;)
R U an Oregon Donor ?

Oregon did what Sara lol

I have been a Marta fan since day one. I think she is really really going to help us over the next 4 years. I have hated to see her struggle the past few games as it is obvious she is in a lot of pain. Because she is so limited, I am wondering why she doesn’t go ahead and get surgery now (assuming she needs it). That would give her time to heal now and would allow more time in the off-season to work on her game. Obviously, I want her to do what’s best for her, but she is at the point where she can barely jump. Would it not make more sense to correct whatever needs to be corrected now (with over 5 weeks until the season is over) in order to give her more time in the off-season? I trust the coaches/medical staff, but was curious if anyone else had thought this? I just don’t see her being able to give us quality minutes for the rest of the year as much as I love her game. Might as well fix it sooner rather than later.

My personal opinion is that the staff and player are on the same page as to what needs to happen. If Marta should not play, she won't. UT has a great medical staff so I leave it up to those closest to the situation. Marta brings a lot of game and needs the SEC experience if she is able to get it. Rest assured that Kellie protects her players just like a mother would so

200w.gif

Oregon did what Sara lol
ducks offer pucket so did miss st.,florida,kentucky,georgia,north carilina,texas,louisville,and most of the sec,30 + div 1 offers i watched 1 high school game and 4 of her striplin playing for alabama stazs 21 she can shot passes good plays team ball she also not bad on defence she drive to hoop. ps. striplin one hgh school ame she was a freshmen but she controll the paint on defense and her staz21 she can shot 10 feet out.

I have been a Marta fan since day one. I think she is really really going to help us over the next 4 years. I have hated to see her struggle the past few games as it is obvious she is in a lot of pain. Because she is so limited, I am wondering why she doesn’t go ahead and get surgery now (assuming she needs it). That would give her time to heal now and would allow more time in the off-season to work on her game. Obviously, I want her to do what’s best for her, but she is at the point where she can barely jump. Would it not make more sense to correct whatever needs to be corrected now (with over 5 weeks until the season is over) in order to give her more time in the off-season? I trust the coaches/medical staff, but was curious if anyone else had thought this? I just don’t see her being able to give us quality minutes for the rest of the year as much as I love her game. Might as well fix it sooner rather than later.
A lot of injuries on the team if she can give us five or ten minutes without furthering the injury really helps get some players some rest.

Really thinking she has an injury. Nobody has asked about her PT or we would probably know. She was shooting it really well last year but has hardly played this season and looks like she hasn’t been practicing much.
she was wearing a soft knee brace first of the year. said she had acl about two years before vols. when you geogle her it tells about acl and her playing for her country

Reactions: VolBall09
Come sign in early at Tennessee we could use her in the tourneys.

LOL unfortunately she probably still has classes to complete... a lot of kids you see in early were done with their requirements and bounced. It would be nice though but i think she would have to quarantine also for 2 weeks which wouldn’t give her anytime to play in an actual college game.

KJH was not hired to look and sound like Pat and to remind us of PHS, she was hired to win NC. To do that she needs at least 2 elite players and 5 solid SEC and higher level players. She then needs 2 or more solid role players presumably project players that will develop into solid SEC quality BB players. Like it or not KJH was hired to measure up to RUANENEMA Mulkey Staley Blair Vanderveer Walz. Recruiting has to pick up her two elite players she inherited. She developed them that is for sure but I do not see any elite player other than ptentially Key who I think Holly recruited. I hope 1 or 2 of our incoming class are upper level players, Suarez Salary and Darby are definitely project players. I wanted KJH over all the names mentioned for the job hands down, best hire Fulmer could of made IMO. What I like in a head coach does not change that if her recruiting does not pick up she will not be here in 5 years.

R U an Oregon Donor ?
been a tenn fan since early 80s born 1973 i saw kelly jolly play in person 96,97 games ncaa trurment got a poster of pat and all the players sigh it they sigh 10,000 posters that day. i was in the first 30 in line or closer. i was about to go again had basketball but did not take some else turn and they not get one. duck about pucket was for who ever started this post. ps i saw parker beat unconn in person too. but my fav lady vols 96-99 and on this year team played sc carlina they play more as a team. gave 100 % lets hope they keep playing like tenn of old! those 96 -97 games i went to all of them i was young so some those games i got stundent tickets center court 4 row great seats. turment games did not see any other games but tourments are best ones to go too.

Last edited:
been a tenn fan since early 80s born 1973 i saw kelly jolly play in person 96,97 games ncaa trurment got a poster of pat and all the players sigh it they sigh 10,000 posters that day. i was in the first 30 in line or closer. i was about to go again had basketball but did not take some else turn and they not get one. duck about pucket was for who ever started this post. ps i saw parker beat unconn in person too. but my fav lady vols 96-99 and on this year team played sc carlina they play more as a team. gave 100 % lets hope they keep playing like tenn of old! those 96 -97 games i went to all of them i was young so some those games i got stundent tickets center court 4 row great seats. turment games did not see any other games but tourments are best ones to go too.
Excuse me for being intrusive, but I have a question. Were you an undergrad at the University of Tennessee ?

Excuse me for being intrusive, but I have a question. Were you an undergrad at the University of Tennessee ?
the ticket lady said student i did not tell her different . got ticket in person they were lots of lower decks back than always got sigen seats not general admission. i was nt in studet section just save some money bought tickets for next game after one game thats how got good seats .go soon game over buy tickets

Last edited:
As you wish. I would say 46% from 3 on the season was shooting it well. 54% in conference play was shooting it VERY well. She played in every game last season and she was a freshman coming off and ACL tear.

She’s only entered 10 games this season and for very limited minutes. Maybe coach is just going with a tighter rotation. If she can shoot like that and get in shape to get up and down she could play.
*Tips hat* / **Touché**
I saw her stats after I posted and they were better than I thought. However, her key contributions came in games against teams equal to her level....OVC, SouCon types. I watched most of those games, and a lot of those stats came in mop up duty. Time will tell of her true value. I'm just not sold on her being an asset. JMH(unchanged)O.
  • Rebounds: 3 // WKU, 11/28/20
  • Assists: 5 // UNCG, 12/20/20
  • Steals: 3 // ETSU, 12/1/20
  • Blocks: N/A
  • Field Goals: 5 // Howard, 12/29/19
  • 3-Pointers: 5 // Howard, 12/29/19
  • Free Throws: 2 // Ole Miss, 1/9/20*
  • Minutes: 24 // ETSU, 11/5/19

Reactions: ttharp
As you wish. I would say 46% from 3 on the season was shooting it well. 54% in conference play was shooting it VERY well. She played in every game last season and she was a freshman coming off and ACL tear.

She’s only entered 10 games this season and for very limited minutes. Maybe coach is just going with a tighter rotation. If she can shoot like that and get in shape to get up and down she could play.
*Tips hat* / **Touché**
I saw her stats after I posted and they were better than I thought. However, her key contributions came in games against teams equal to her level....OVC, SouCon types. I watched most of those games, and a lot of those stats came in mop up duty. Time will tell of her true value. I'm just not sold on her being an asset. JMH(unchanged)O.
  • Rebounds: 3 // WKU, 11/28/20
  • Assists: 5 // UNCG, 12/20/20
  • Steals: 3 // ETSU, 12/1/20
  • Blocks: N/A
  • Field Goals: 5 // Howard, 12/29/19
  • 3-Pointers: 5 // Howard, 12/29/19
  • Free Throws: 2 // Ole Miss, 1/9/20*
  • Minutes: 24 // ETSU, 11/5/19

KJH was not hired to look and sound like Pat and to remind us of PHS, she was hired to win NC. To do that she needs at least 2 elite players and 5 solid SEC and higher level players. She then needs 2 or more solid role players presumably project players that will develop into solid SEC quality BB players. Like it or not KJH was hired to measure up to RUANENEMA Mulkey Staley Blair Vanderveer Walz. Recruiting has to pick up her two elite players she inherited. She developed them that is for sure but I do not see any elite player other than ptentially Key who I think Holly recruited. I hope 1 or 2 of our incoming class are upper level players, Suarez Salary and Darby are definitely project players. I wanted KJH over all the names mentioned for the job hands down, best hire Fulmer could of made IMO. What I like in a head coach does not change that if her recruiting does not pick up she will not be here in 5 years.
it takes 2 to 3 years to recuit a player now . she has a top 5 class in 21. with a top level for sure in 22. with westbrook runing down ut and hollie. kellie has rebuilt image of the vols. hollie could not coach with the top teams or get her teams to play denfense and share the ball.

VN Store

Back