Strength/Conditioning Coach?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3266-1387419810-2.gif

Steve?

When did you guys go away from requiring more posts from new members before allowing them to start a thread? Part of the upgrade?
Pretty much. The 100 post minimum hasn't been reintegrated since the upgrade.

So now we're looking for dates on here? I bet I'm more fit than any of you. I've done endurance training for the past 20 years. I've been a sports chiropractor for over 22 years. Anybody interested? Now, isn't this a creepy post? Sure it is. The op simply wanted to brag about his training regiment. Nobody cares.

don't get the negativity about somebody exercising...GO OP AND MRS. OP...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

I'm interested in knowing a little bit more about S&C coach Craig Fitzgerald. My wife and I finished our study of blocking schemes this weekend. We studied the Vols combo blocking schemes. It was really hard to imitate with only the 2 of us, but we double teamed our St. Bernard, Bielema, just to see if we were able to get leverage and force him off the line. He wasn't very cooperative, but we do feel like the Vols combo blocking techniques were solid based on our limited knowledge of offensive line play. After our discussion on offensive line play, alot of you felt like recruiting and strength/conditioning are the issues that need to be addressed. I would like to know what Coach's training philosophies and regimens are. Any of you have any insight?
I don't know if Coach Fitzgerald would be interested, but here is what has worked for me for years. I do it each morning, and I am fit as a fiddle. Players would definitely get strong, lean, mean, and speedy.

First off, I begin by doing each one of these exercises for 1 lap around my block.
- Backwards Walk
- Squat Walk
- Bear Crawls

I then do 3 sets of 10 of the following in my driveway:
- Squat Thrusts
- Burpees
- Spider Man Pushups
- 3 x 1 minute sets of Mountain Climbers with ankle weights
- Crunches

I don't know how to attach pictures yet or I would show you before pictures from 9 years ago. My body transformation has been amazing.
I grinned at the visual of you and your wife double-teaming the dog, but lol'd at the visual of you doing bear crawls around the block. Well done, sir.

I'm interested in knowing a little bit more about S&C coach Craig Fitzgerald. My wife and I finished our study of blocking schemes this weekend. We studied the Vols combo blocking schemes. It was really hard to imitate with only the 2 of us, but we double teamed our St. Bernard, Bielema, just to see if we were able to get leverage and force him off the line. He wasn't very cooperative, but we do feel like the Vols combo blocking techniques were solid based on our limited knowledge of offensive line play. After our discussion on offensive line play, alot of you felt like recruiting and strength/conditioning are the issues that need to be addressed. I would like to know what Coach's training philosophies and regimens are. Any of you have any insight?
I don't know if Coach Fitzgerald would be interested, but here is what has worked for me for years. I do it each morning, and I am fit as a fiddle. Players would definitely get strong, lean, mean, and speedy.

First off, I begin by doing each one of these exercises for 1 lap around my block.
- Backwards Walk
- Squat Walk
- Bear Crawls

I then do 3 sets of 10 of the following in my driveway:
- Squat Thrusts
- Burpees
- Spider Man Pushups
- 3 x 1 minute sets of Mountain Climbers with ankle weights
- Crunches

I don't know how to attach pictures yet or I would show you before pictures from 9 years ago. My body transformation has been amazing.

51581658-e5fd-4c29-a57b-8b8e7a2ae514_text.gif

Reactions: eskimovol
Just to be honest I found it hard to get past that first part where you said “ My wife and I just got done studying blocking schemes “ not saying you didn’t , I’ve just never heard words like that before .
I can't get by the OP's moniker. Austin Powers character?

Reactions: kayakonthefly
I bet there is not another team's board discussing things such as bear crawls through the neighborhood or blocking your dog.

You heard it here first.

Got to love the vol nation!

VN Store

Back