stock market was up today...

That's my point.

Even if you looking at percentage, not points, the Republicans are dominating. They own the top 5 percentage drops (all 5 under W). Clinton has the sixth highest one day percentage drop. Obama has the 7th and 10th. 8th, 9th and 11th through 20th are all Trump.

Even if you looking at percentage, not points, the Republicans are dominating. They own the top 5 percentage drops (all 5 under W). Clinton has the sixth highest one day percentage drop. Obama has the 7th and 10th. 8th, 9th and 11th through 20th are all Trump.

Tomorrow is another day. Keep hope (and hate) alive for another big drop.

What list is this? The 2008 recession beat the 87 crash AND the 1929 crash?

Looks like orange man is doing better than Barry 🤷‍♂️

The stock market big dogs are all on vacation during the month of August and off and on all summer, hence the adage "sell in May and go away"

And the other side of the coin. After a yield curve inversion which is a big part of this the S&P has historically rallied for a final double digit gasp each time I believe? Last time in 2005/07 the S&P saw 22 straight months of gains. It’s gut check time I’d guess

Yep, just like your Bill Maher clown praying for a recession so the democrats might have a chance to beat Trump. Yep real funny.

Mmmm....lets see. A recession and we get rid of Trump. OK, I'm in. IMO in the long run it's better for the country to get rid of Trump. ⚖️

VN Store

Back