Still rent free

Arkansas fans are just butthurt that when DVH hangs it open their prodigal son isn’t coming home. So, their new MO is to whine about him 24/7 instead to make it seem like they don’t want him lol.
Honestly I don’t ever think I’ve seen a group of fans and media of a respectable program this insecure. Should have been worrying more about Ole Miss it seems.

Honestly I don’t ever think I’ve seen a group of fans and media of a respectable program this insecure. Should have been worrying more about Ole Miss it seems.

It’s incredibly weird. We’ve been out of the post-season for nearly 2 weeks now, yet we’re still on their mind.

I’ll never understand it. You don’t have to like the antics, that’s fine. But, I seriously don’t think it’s THAT big of a deal and certainly not something so offensive to keep talking about it weeks after it’s over.

It’s incredibly weird. We’ve been out of the post-season for nearly 2 weeks now, yet we’re still on their mind.

I’ll never understand it. You don’t have to like the antics, that’s fine. But, I seriously don’t think it’s THAT big of a deal and certainly not something so offensive to keep talking about it weeks after it’s over.
I don’t think they care about the antics as much as they pretend to. The traditional SEC baseball schools don’t like that we’re winning the conference and getting all the national attention.

I don’t think they care about the antics as much as they pretend to. The traditional SEC baseball schools don’t like that we’re winning the conference and getting all the national attention.

This is probably true. They would never admit that though lol. Easier to be mad about the success.

What they understand but don't want to say is that our program will own the future. They get that, and it kills them. That's the reason they're obsessed with us.

Notice it was great sportsmanship when Arkansas won, but I haven’t seen this guy preaching about sportsmanship tonight after the loss. Weird.
There wasn't an end of the game dogpile by Ole Miss, unlike after Notre Dame won in Knoxville, so it's easier to shake hands/hug/whatever after the game.

I’ve said many times….Arkansas fans seem so insecure about measuring up to be in the SEC. Why they can’t accept the fact they are “in the SEC for good” is beyond me and it’s most unattractive. They seem to be trying to prove themselves worthy constantly IMO.

He’s likely too old to have stayed up for the conclusion of the UT-UK game in Hoover, cause if he had, he would’ve seen this very scene take place at 1:30 in the morning. I saw every one of our games in Hoover as well as 5-6 more games and our game vs UK was the only one I saw where both teams lined up and shook hands/doled out hugs after the game.

VN Store

Back