Steven Pearl is a WARRIOR!

JuicyBrucey

He takes a licking, keeps on ticking, and destroys the opposition! A chip off the old block! :rock:

Pearl was holding and slapping that guy the whole time until he got jacked in the face. Hes going to be a doormat if he plays against Memphis.

Only homefry could turn a thread about Steven Pearl into trash talk.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I just dont understand the love for him. Brian Williams played like a beast tonight and Pearl gets the love for getting jacked in the face when he was the one all over the other guy. Give BW some credit but Pearl really didnt do a whole lot.

There's plenty of love to go around.

I just dont understand the love for him. Brian Williams played like a beast tonight and Pearl gets the love for getting jacked in the face when he was the one all over the other guy. Give BW some credit but Pearl really didnt do a whole lot.

You've parlayed a few positive posts during and immediately after a game into love. Tgat makes you a supreme bonehead.

I was pulling for UT tonight. I hope yall have a very successful season at least until my Tigers get a shot at you. I thought a few players played well in the second half. Pearl played ok but Im just not sure why Brian Williams didnt get more love. I know VCU wasnt great rebounding but Williams was all over the place.

I'm not going to lie... I used to cringe when Stephen Pearl entered the game. As of late, I have like him in the game. He is tough and physical. Plus he has learned how to make a layup :p

I was pulling for UT tonight. I hope yall have a very successful season at least until my Tigers get a shot at you. I thought a few players played well in the second half. Pearl played ok but Im just not sure why Brian Williams didnt get more love. I know VCU wasnt great rebounding but Williams was all over the place.

Then you didn't see the 13 o-Rebounds they had in the first half. Which was really wat kept them in the game.

Then you didn't see the 13 o-Rebounds they had in the first half. Which was really wat kept them in the game.

They also shot a TON of long 3pt shots which were long caroms. Thats going to happen but Williams returned the favor on the other end.

I'm not going to lie... I used to cringe when Stephen Pearl entered the game. As of late, I have like him in the game. He is tough and physical. Plus he has learned how to make a layup :p

:lolabove: I know what you're talking about, pearl has played better lattly, but the crapy thing is that as soon as seven starts to play good Feilds starts to suck.

VN Store

Back